What's new

What is the worst thing you have done to get Revenge on someone?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
They left it outside in the rain, it's like a surprise adoption.*

*dognapping
There is a lack of information here, so I can't really get behind this.

Did they leave it outside on purpose/did it get out on its own? Was it tied to anything? Have they shown any previous signs of neglect?

If they didn't leave it outside on purpose it's kind of fucked that he just took it and then lied to their faces about it.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Lol this thread.

Anyway, back in my senior year of high school (3 years ago), a kid named Chad Enck pissed me off on the wrong day

The story starts with my then physics teacher, Mr. Lind. My best friend who was in his homeroom class, told me there was a note on his desk woth my name on it, and under my name said "belligerent liar". In a rage, I walked to his classroom, putting him on blast for that shit. He said it was because of multiple times me being in his classroom lying to his face. About texting, chewing gum (gum in grade school - high school is the equivalent to cocaine) cheating on homework, etc. When I got back to my first period class my friend asked how it went. As I was telling him, Chad butts in and asked what we were talking about. I never liked this kid and told him so on more than one occasion. So that day I just told him to fuck off.

This is where he started to fuck up big time. At the time, I was a pretty big boy (probably weighed around 240 at the time at 5' 11") . He started to call me a fat fuck, chode, fatass, etc. I told him he better shut the fuck up before I kick his ass and he just laighed. My teacher told me no one is hitting anyone. Chad then said "don't worry Mr. Dubosq, I don't hit chodes.

I don't know if anyone ever told this kid to not fuck with a redhead with a temper, but I'm gonna bet that he never heard that. When he said that. I got up and threw my desk across the room, pulled him up out of his desk by the collar and said "call me a chode one more time and you're gonna wake up in the ER" He shut up REALLY quick.

But the kid didn't learn his lesson there. This happened on a Friday. I was hanging out with the same friend who told me about the note the following day. He sat at chads table during lunch, where he overheard him saying to his friends that HE got in MY face and I backed down. This didn't sit well with me one bit. I was instantly infuriated by hearing this.

The following Monday after homeroom was over, I walked to my first period classroom with my friend and waited outside the room until I saw chad. The minute I saw him, I walked up to him without saying a word and shoved him as hard as I possibly could. He slid a good 15 feet back on the floor and banged his head on the wall. He got up and pushed me back saying "what the fuck is your problem?" I pinned him up against the wall and said "you have a lot of nerve talking shit on me after I shut you the fuck up". He tried playing it off like he didn't know what I was talking about. I said to my friend, Matt "can you reiterate what this kid said during lunch on friday?" Matt said exactly what he told me. Then he tried leaving so I pushed him again saying "now what are you gonna say to that?"

This is where he proceeded to start swinging at me. Not even throwing punches. The dude was hitting me in the face with his binder. A BINDER. The last time he tried hitting me with it, I hit it out of his hand I jabbed him right in the kisser. He instantly fell to the ground with a puddle of blood.

I was taken down to the office, cops came. And I got charged with harassment ($500 fine) and had to pay for his medical bill ($175 for 5 stitches on the kids lip, I sent two of his teeth through his lip) and a week of OSS.

Then the cop and principle asked me if it was worth it in the end. I said "if my name never comes out of his mouth again, it was worth every dollar".

Last edited:

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
WTF is wrong with all of you :confused: (Aside from being potential sociopaths and callous perpetrators of serious emotional and physical trauma...)

Did I read that someone premeditated the death of a cat via stones + drowning? Someone stole a dog? Someone stabbed someone?

lol
All I did was punch someone in the mouth :DOGE

T33-Kahn

Waifu, Peacock, Cutie Patootie,...
Damn people on tym are sick af lol.
The only thing i did was stealing someone's gf lol. (that guy is a dick tho)

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
My brother made me mad, so a day later he was eating a burger and I asked him if I could have some fries and he said only a little, but I took a handful. #Evil
This is more on my level of revenge. I can honestly say I have never activley plotted against someone.

Although I am beginning to... that guy who killed that cat earlier in this thread needs to get his. I'm an animal lover, and to kill a cat because it attacked a bird (it is a fucking cat dude) is animal cruelty.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
A long time ago my brother was sick of me occupying the PC so much to play MK4, he once got the CD, went to my mom and told her "this CD is damaged it doesn't work." She immediately snapped it into 2 halves. The CD was perfectly fine.

It made me sad and hella angry.

I didn't do anything about it, though.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
:( I'm only 2% body fat too. I work out quite a fair bit.
When I'm not eating 8 grilled cheeses, a double cheeseburger, and a large side of bacon at waffle house.
I feel like im the only one who will ever like your posts when you mention this. But it makes me happy when you do cause that was still really fun. ^_^.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I feel like im the only one who will ever like your posts when you mention this. But it makes me happy when you do cause that was still really fun. ^_^.
Probably because out of everyone else there, you were in direct proximity to me and literally watched me eat it. It was fun, and next time I go to a tourney, I'm putting you and 7L in a room with me again.

I even still have your number. I keep thinking about randomly texting you, but then I don't.

TKB

Noob
This is more on my level of revenge. I can honestly say I have never activley plotted against someone.

Although I am beginning to... that guy who killed that cat earlier in this thread needs to get his. I'm an animal lover, and to kill a cat because it attacked a bird (it is a fucking cat dude) is animal cruelty.
I'm with you on that one...
I would be upset too if I loved the bird but killing an animal for being(surprise surprise) an animal with animal instincts is fucking disgusting.

(Also I love cats.....)

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
its not really revenge, but I was playing bball with this kid who lived across the street. We wern't the best of friends but we hung out outside alot. As we were playing he would back into me and elbow me in the face and would be like street rules. After the third time I told him "quit that, other wise I'm going to get pissed. " next time he got the ball he did the same thing and elbowed me a lil too hard and I pushed him. He turned around and I punched him in the face. All you could hear was a crack and blood coming from his face. He went home.and didn't elbow me again. The end.

Indecisive

Probably because out of everyone else there, you were in direct proximity to me and literally watched me eat it. It was fun, and next time I go to a tourney, I'm putting you and 7L in a room with me again.

I even still have your number. I keep thinking about randomly texting you, but then I don't.
I mean you can if you ever want to talk about tech or something. Or need advice or something. I don't really mind. Rooming with you was really fun and i would gladly do it again anytime. One of my highlights was me and 7L talking about what you were going to look like before we entered the room. One of my ideas was small white dude. ^_^. Also i was hoping you were not going to finish all your food so i could have the rest, >_>

AU_JUST_LOST

You just got Skadoodled
I once rubbed my bare foot all over a waffle I made for my sister. I'm not sure why I did it but I just sat laughing really hard while I did it. I gave to her and then left the room because I knew that if I stayed in the room that I wouldn't be able contain my laughter. I was like 7 and I'm not sure I even had a reason for doing it.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I mean you can if you ever want to talk about tech or something. Or need advice or something. I don't really mind. Rooming with you was really fun and i would gladly do it again anytime. One of my highlights was me and 7L talking about what you were going to look like before we entered the room. One of my ideas was small white dude. ^_^. Also i was hoping you were not going to finish all your food so i could have the rest, >_>
Haha well you guessed right. :( Man.
I honestly am having a tough time as of recent because my girlfriend is outright ignoring me out of nowhere, but that's nothing I wanna bother you with.
I always finish all of my food. Always.
Unless I bring it for the room, in which case it goes largely uneaten.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I once rubbed my bare foot all over a waffle I made for my sister. I'm not sure why I did it but I just sat laughing really hard while I did it. I gave to her and then left the room because I knew that if I stayed in the room that I wouldn't be able contain my laughter. I was like 7 and I'm not sure I even had a reason for doing it.
Okay... That's weird lol!

Indecisive

Haha well you guessed right. :( Man.
I honestly am having a tough time as of recent because my girlfriend is outright ignoring me out of nowhere, but that's nothing I wanna bother you with.
I always finish all of my food. Always.
Unless I bring it for the room, in which case it goes largely uneaten.
Im willing to listen if you need to rant man. :p.
Dammit
SEE ABOUT THAT. For the first time. I decided not to EAT ALL THE SNACKS. IDK WHY. I guess i was afraid that you would get upset for me not eating a lot of the snacks. So i held myself back on eating them.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
There is a lack of information here, so I can't really get behind this.

Did they leave it outside on purpose/did it get out on its own? Was it tied to anything? Have they shown any previous signs of neglect?

If they didn't leave it outside on purpose it's kind of fucked that he just took it and then lied to their faces about it.
It was a really bad storm. I was 14. The pug was always left outside, but this was like flash flood weather.
I likely may or may not have saved the dog, however point being I couldn't let it stay with them after they abandoned it like that.
Also I was 14. Seemed solid at the time.