What's new

WHAT is the point of changing stance?

low_kix

Noob
I hope this hasn't been asked yet, I went through a lot of topics and didn't see it. But what is the purpose of swapping your stance? Is there on?! Its been bothering me since the demo

"I am vengeance, I am the night..."

I hope this hasn't been asked yet, I went through a lot of topics and didn't see it. But what is the purpose of swapping your stance? Is there on?! Its been bothering me since the demo

"I am vengeance, I am the night..."
There's a post in the Advanced Gameplay, I think, that talks about it. Long story short it has an impact on some characters moves.

Edit: Fighter Stance it affects gameplay. Lets come up with a list. This is the thread that talks about it.

evansgambit

Guardian of Outworld
No point as of yet I believe. Until Tom Brady and the experts start using it, wouldn't hurt to not bother with it.

There have been some reported glitches, with certain combos landing in one stance, and not in the other. Eg. Kung Lao, BP, BK ~ Spin breaking between the BK and Spin in one stance. These might get patched in future updates.

If it was a game changing mechanism, we would most likely know about it by now. Fingers crossed it gets fixed in Ulitmate MK9 or UMK9.