What's new

What is something you're definitely not going to do when MKX is released?

Vagrant

Noob
Expect.

I'm going in with no expectations or bias on how the game should be and what criteria it needs to hit in order for me to deem it a "good game". No roster, aesthetic, gameplay, or balance expectations. The game is simply what it is and I'm going to ride with it regardless.

I'm also going in with no expectations of myself. I don't want to focus on the results this time. (Wins losses) I just want to focus on enjoying the process of getting better at the game and constantly improving. All the drama and the ___ character of america and tourney placings and other stuff that I focused on in IGAU are getting set aside.

This time I just want to enjoy learning and improving at the game with my friends.

E

Eldriken

As much as I hate to admit it... because of family stuff, I probably WON'T play the game until the weekend.
If it were anything other than family stuff (or other important things of that nature), I'd say I feel sorry for you. But I'm sure it's gonna take a while for the weekend to roll around for you, huh? @_@

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
How are some of you taking two weeks off!?? I must just be old or something, but I only get so much vacation time. I've got some roll over from last year I'm using up. So for 3 days I won't be working. I also won't be playing D'vorah. She doesn't appeal to me at all for some reason.

Noob
If it were anything other than family stuff (or other important things of that nature), I'd say I feel sorry for you. But I'm sure it's gonna take a while for the weekend to roll around for you, huh? @_@
I'm actually taking off from work on the 14th, however, something tells me that I'll be busy taking care of my son rather than playing MKX. LOL

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Something I definitely won't do......to probably most people's surprise I plan to not play the game online in the first week.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Sadly, I think my answer is "I won't take it seriously."

I love the FGC and following the competitive scene, but nowadays my actual play is mostly limited to playing with friends over beers on the weekend as time permits.