What's new

What interactables do you want in Injustice 2?

Which kind do you want?

• Total voters

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
What kind of interactables do you want back more? I'd add to those that were available in IGAU one that restands the opponent.
Also #BringBackDumpster2016

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
What kind of interactables do you want back more? I'd add to those that were available in IGAU one that restands the opponent.
Also #BringBackDumpster2016
This isn't what you're asking, but keep that DAMN PIG away from me!

But on a serious note, I'd like more interactables like the background bounce that require you to learn specific combos for you to really get anything out of them. I can see a restand interactable being pretty cool. Maybe one that's specifically just for plus frames, on block or hit, and doesn't really do much damage. I'm just throwing out ideas.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
This isn't what you're asking, but keep that DAMN PIG away from me!

But on a serious note, I'd like more interactables like the background bounce that require you to learn specific combos for you to really get anything out of them. I can see a restand interactable being pretty cool. Maybe one that's specifically just for plus frames, on block or hit, and doesn't really do much damage. I'm just throwing out ideas.
Maybe meterburning some interactables could give restands instead of damage.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
With interactables being ridiculously good in injustice 1, they should have a few interactables that allows u to get out the corner kinda like MKX had in some stages and some that allows u to jump across the stage as a way to close in say zoning, along with some combo extending interactables. That's what I'd like