What injustice Pool are you in??

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
I'm in J102 with Reo and @gga_han

Hopefully make it out in losers with that GRUNDY

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

LEGEND

YES!
Only player i recognize in my pool is marvaz, and i think he plays GL so i should have a free ride out in winners with my Sinestro

Pools are definitely going to change though, alot of people that are from the same area/related/live together are in pools with each other

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Telling them about grundy won't stop him, plus all they have to do is pick supes lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I'm in J104. I don't recognize any names on MY SIDE of the bracket, however Pig is at the very top of my pool. So this is looking tough for me in both games...I play Perfect Legend FIRST round at 8am in MK with a totally stacked bracket. I will be practicing 23/7 and will totally forget I have a full time job...ugh lol

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I got dab and napalm in injustice. Dab might not make it though.

Both 8am pools :(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Only player i recognize in my pool is marvaz, and i think he plays GL so i should have a free ride out in winners with my Sinestro

Pools are definitely going to change though, alot of people that are from the same area/related/live together are in pools with each other
Is that reason enough to change the pool? You're almost certain to have some locals in your pool. I have a few in mine as well.