What's new

what if ? mkx changes

i would like to know how others think mkx would play like if this changes were in mkx. there is not way nrs will be doing this for mkx but how would the game be like if this was it.

1) meter building
meter building stay the way it is today no changes

2) armor moves
a) armor type 1 armor which do not give you a full combo still work as they do now for one bar of meter but they now have two hits of armor.

b) armor type 2 armor type 2 is an armor moves for a full combo and every armor for a full combo has 2 hits of armor. however type 2 armor takes two bars of your meter if you want to do it in a neutral situation but if you do it inside a combo it only takes one bar of meter. all of type 2 armor are unsafe on block

3) x-ray moves
still take 3 bars of meter but all do 37% to 43% damage safe on block

4) stamina
lol i think i better do not say anything

5) beakers
just as the beta two bar of meter and full stamina but less penalty time in the stamina

how do you think the game will play like?

Last edited:

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I honestly think x-rays should do 50% flat damage.
and a little more when in combos.
imagine the tournament hype, nrs plss make them useful

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
you play kung jin, are you use you want to give his staff a disjointed hurtbox
This is not about me,it is about the game mechanics.So i do not care,cause this is the right tbing.And if you say that I play kung jin,imagine all the game's specials punishable, just like kung jin's.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
All armored reversals should be punishable by full combo, no question. Whether they launch for full combo or not, honestly armored launchers shouldn't exist.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Very good eye sir!! I would really like the mechanics for this game to be like your description. I would say it's kinda similar to Injustice.

Although I don't agree with #3. X-rays should be punishable. It's true you're using 3 bars but the reward it has is too great for it to be safe or plus. You're bagging unbreakable damage, with multiple hits of armor on it in case they intercept you. And about the damage, I think anything above 40% is too much. I would say 37-39%

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
all specials should be punishable.
all pokes should be punishable.
all moves should have hurt box.
damn then the game be very "Your turn, my turn, your turn, my turn..." i dont think there is any fighting game where every special and poke is punishable

but if you say launching special then i agree