What's new

What gives you the best feeling in MKX?

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Connecting a f3 as Mileena, and getting over the shock of said connection in time to get a beautiful 40%+.

...Seriously, how am I still hitting people with that?

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Hey all,

so what's the thing that gives you the best feeling in the game? Landing a tough link, a certain brutal, anti-air...

For me it's neutral ducking a throw and full combo punish it. I'm pretty new to that, so landing that feels incredibly good so far :D

What about you guys?

Peace!
Playing someone getting bodied then learning and adjusting my counters. I can only do this on the beta but it's a good feeling heh

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Favorite thing for me is Hellfire comebacks. Playing defensively down to like <10%, then catching a jump in or an advancing with Flame Aura, converting it to 40%, making one correct reading on their response to the restand pressure and finishing with another ~50% combo. Nothing more satisfying

Tim Static

Adminerator
Maybe not the best feeling, but there is SO many sound efx's in this game that blow my mind. 2 of my most favorites are Kung Jin's staff & Raiden's electricity. Gives me the:
FB_IMG_1454465756970.jpg

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
This applies to every MK I've played from Deception to X...

The opponent is 3/4 screen away with an Ice Clone between us. The opponent either starts teabagging me or neutral-crouches, refusing to touch a button despite a 60% life-deficit. Clock runs out, opponent leaves, "you're a [ban incoming]" message appears in my inbox.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
That feeling when I predict my opponent doing an armored wakeup and stuffing it with f2/b4 as ninjutsu scorpion or when I stuff a KJ/Predator njp or AA a cross up

PlatypusVortex

15 time Evo champion
Getting hate mail. I know the more rage I'm creating the more I must be improving.

Every "eat shit and die you combo spamming [ban incoming]" is another step up the ladder.

Carl

Noob
I also get the best feeling when i need to chip someone out with mournful and my health is low. i use the ex glave and as they jump or run at me the glave comes back and kills them lol. then i get a mesage about how it should be a high and it shouldnt come back but then again i have my evil laugh and continue to claim that mournful needs buffs.

Playing a ranked team battle to completion. Rarely happens since the match cancels if someones leaves.

Imagine if your opponent could deny you your win in normal ranked battles by ragequitting. That would be unacceptable, sadly NRS doesn't care about team battle and they're happy to leave it in this broken state.