What's new

What edition of the game did you purchase?

What Edition of the game did you purchase?

• Total voters

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
I love the fight stick. The joystick is sturdy and the buttons are large (I have big hands and long fingers). The stick is also very sturdy. It is lighter than I expected but the fight stick is large and wide enough to sit in your lap will you play. It also has 8 buttons it can be used for the majority of fighting games out there. You can also customize whether you want the joystick and buttons to light up. I'm impressed so far.

Saffa

Noob
I'm confused. In my country the Collector's Edition came with the Batman/WW figurine.

The Battle Edition (I think that is what it's called here) was just the game in a metal case and including the Red SON pack. I got that simply because if you pre-ordered that is what you got instead of the standard edition.

No fightsticks were given that day.

Krafty Matt

KraftyMattKraft
I'm confused. In my country the Collector's Edition came with the Batman/WW figurine.

The Battle Edition (I think that is what it's called here) was just the game in a metal case and including the Red SON pack. I got that simply because if you pre-ordered that is what you got instead of the standard edition.

No fightsticks were given that day.
What country?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Ended up getting what a retailer here calls the "Blackest Night Edition", which is just the standard edition with Arkham City and Blackest Night skins.

...And uh, if anyone's got any spare EU/Australian Red Son skins that you'd be willing to share... that'd be real nice. ;_;