What's new

What edition of the game did you purchase?

What Edition of the game did you purchase?

• Total voters

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
Just curious what different people went with.

I got the Standard but was able to trade for the new 52 skin pack on ebay for my Arrow skin

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i have one battles edition for the xbox 360 and a collectors edition on the ps3 :)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
i have one battles edition for the xbox 360 and a collectors edition on the ps3 :)
Jesus! Why didn't you just get the most expensive version for your favored system and then standard for the other? I take it Injustice was your most anticipated title? lol:16Bit

Zyphox

Jesus! Why didn't you just get the most expensive version for your favored system and then standard for the other? I take it Injustice was your most anticipated title? lol:16Bit
well i wanted the stick, and i wanted the collectors edition too, so i got one a different console, and yes it was, am a huge DC fan as well as MK9 player and overall Fighting game fan, and i had the extra cash laying around so why not? tbh i don't like the PDP stick tho i rather use a TE or a qanba stick anyday but hey it still looks sweet and i could always mod it later to use some qanba button and a ball stick, so that what i'll do :)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
well i wanted the stick, and i wanted the collectors edition too, so i got one a different console, and yes it was, am a huge DC fan as well as MK9 player and overall Fighting game fan, and i had the extra cash laying around so why not? tbh i don't like the PDP stick tho i rather use a TE or a qanba stick anyday but hey it still looks sweet and i could always mod it later to use some qanba button and a ball stick, so that what i'll do :)
Yeah. I am a default guy. Standard edition. Standard controller. Standard preset. Lol. Good for you though!:16Bit

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Already have an arcade stick so I went with the Standard edition. I'll pick and choose my DLC's as well, since I'm pretty happy with Nightwing and my wife loves Catwoman.

Krafty Matt

KraftyMattKraft
Same. Standard edition from GameStop for Redson. Use FB promotion to get codes for Arkham and Arrow. Called Best Buy with SKU #'s and they emailed me codes without having to pay a dime. Still have to get a hold of the New 52 though. Looking for a way to get iOS tied to my WBID instead of using someone else's WBID.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Zyphox

Yes. I play Tekken, Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat (Every one of them), and have tried some other ones that are just there (Like Skull Girls). I also play Brawl, but that is hardly a fighting game lol. :16Bit
ahh so how competitive do you say you are at these games? like do you take these games serious, go to tournaments?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
ahh so how competitive do you say you are at these games? like do you take these games serious, go to tournaments?
Nope. I am hardcore in a sense. I follow the games and stuff. However, I just play casually. So I am predominantly a casual player. I like to watch the tournaments though. :16Bit

Zyphox

Nope. I am hardcore in a sense. I follow the games and stuff. However, I just play casually. So I am predominantly a casual player. I like to watch the tournaments though. :16Bit
oh okay i was just wondering, how you responded to my first comment it seemed like it was out of the ordinary to you :)

Krafty Matt

KraftyMattKraft
Here in CA we have WNF@Super Arcade where the Hardcore and Casuals alike get together to play and hold weekly tournaments. I often enter for Virtua Fighter 5, but love hanging out with the AE, Tekken, and Marvel guys. You do anything similar?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Here in CA we have WNF@Super Arcade where the Hardcore and Casuals alike get together to play and hold weekly tournaments. I often enter for Virtua Fighter 5, but love hanging out with the AE, Tekken, and Marvel guys. You do anything similar?

Not that I am aware of. Could be though.:16Bit

Krafty Matt

KraftyMattKraft
Battle Edition. Nice fight stick with it. Figure it will be good to re-learn stick until I'm ready for some locals
Have you looked under the hood? Leaf style leavers? Can they be swapped out easily? Quick disconnects? Did you pick it up on PS3 or 360 (is the 360 PCB common ground)? Can you tell if the stick has a mount that will fit a Sanwa joystick?