What's new

What DON'T you know??

I was randoming some guy the other day that flat out did not know any of kitana's moves. He knew everyone else. I was like "WHat?"

If anything, list the finishers that you don't know. You may learn something here.

I know:

All shang's transformations
Everyone's special fatalities. (all of them)

I don't know:

Friendships:
Kung Lao's

Babalities:
Baraka's
Shang Tsung's
Johnny Cage's

Pits:
Baraka's
Kung Lao's
Lui Kang's
Shang Tsung's
Jax's

Pits --
Kung Lao
Shang

Friend/Babality
Kung Lao
Raiden

One thing that boggles me is scorpions walking spear (he walks towards you and shoots the spear out) and Mileena's forward walking Roll and backwards walking tele-kick
(same thing goes for Kitana's shit you get the point lol)

Ive seen it done a few times and it impresses me and STILL have no clue on how to do it..

CUKO28

Noob
Kensi and Mk2hero can do that shit. A walking forward spear. I be like "htf he did that?" awesome to watch but not good to get caught... :p Dont know if they intensionally do it, but ive seen it a few times by these dudes.

I dont know.......
anyones Friendship and Babality EXCEPT Johny Cage.

I know.....
Everything else.

Kun Laos pit: Tap Forward 3 times then hit HP. (AHHHhhhhhhhhh...........SPLAT!!)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
CUKO28 said:
Kensi and Mk2hero can do that shit. A walking forward spear. I be like "hgtf he did that?" awesome to watch but not good to get caught... :p Dont know if they intensionally do it, but ive seen it a few times by these dudes.

I dont know.......
anyones Friendship and Babality EXCEPT Johny Cage.

I know.....
Everything else.

Kun Laos pit: Tap Forward 3 times then hit HP. (AHHHhhhhhhhhh...........SPLAT!!)
It can be done on a PS3 pad, provided your D-PAD is broken. I have a secondary PS3 pad I don't use online with a broken D-PAD. It allows me to hold forward (or any other direction) while using my other hand to buffer another direction. You can pull Baraka shredders or Kitana fan lifts out of a duck and numerous other moves.

I was just thinking about this the other day..

I don't know how to do Shang's Johnny Cage morph for some reason. Not that I'd ever really want to.

There's a shit-ton of babalities and spikes that I just flat out don't remember.. It's kind of ridiculous, but also kind of "meh". I'm not gonna take the trouble to learn them, probably.

Kaz

Noob
Pits:
Liu kang
Shang
jax
baraka

Babalities:
liu kang
Shang

Shang morphing to cage also

also you can do the tricky stuff with the analog stick on a ps3 pad, ducking low toes to spin with Kung Lao and forward walking to fan lift own!

There is one thing that I don't know and thats how in the hell to beat you guys. All of you could take off a year while I practiced and I would be lucky to get a 2 streak. Maybe I should get an xbox and move onto mk3.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
MIKECALDWELL said:
There is one thing that I don't know and thats how in the hell to beat you guys. All of you could take off a year while I practiced and I would be lucky to get a 2 streak. Maybe I should get an xbox and move onto mk3.
Most of the top players on this site were saying those same exact words when they first joined. There's alot of players that couldn't hang months ago and now they surprise the shit outta me at times. I know I got ya pretty good the other night but those fights def weren't one-sided. Just stick with it and learn from the styles of the guys that beat you regularly. You'll be crackin skulls in no time.

@cuko, can you enlighten us on Shang's pit?

Cage transformation: back back down lp.

Speaking of anolog moves, if you ever played q-dance, he's tough as shit and he knows how to do it. I started doing it

With lao, crouching to hat spin
Reptile, crouching to invisible (i experiment with this one more)
Fan lift while walking forward

when q-dance has reptile, he walks to you and POOF, out comes the force ball. "say what?!"

@kensi, I thought I was doing pretty till you eight streaked me yesterday. After that, it was vagina tight.

@everyone. btw, Cage's friendship is the same as his pit.

As many times as I try, I cant get scorps crossover jk to air throw, thats prob my fav move in the whole game!

@david-cia > fbi

Me and btbb we practicing that shit like crazy one night. I even did it against the cpu! Btbb actually pretty good with that stuff. I even did aahp to jp and air throw. It's beautiful....beautiful.

I couldn't begin telling you the combos we did wth lao, that's another thread. But one of them involves a hat spin to an uppercut.

And appearantly I'm the loser that doesn't know Jax's pit. Someone please?

Q-Dance!! thats the one who was catchin me for a minute! I can def. pull crouching moves but I have no broken controllers right now lol

Jax Pit = Up Up Dwn LK (or is it HK? shit! lol)

AriaDelano said:
As many times as I try, I cant get scorps crossover jk to air throw, thats prob my fav move in the whole game!
that is pretty sweet, but it seems like the crossover jk/air throw only works when the opponent is in crouch while low punching at the same time scorps kick connects.

its almost one of those moves thats easier to do by accident! lol.

i was playing as shang the other night against kung lao and when lao did the teleport i morphed into johnny cage and connected the shadow uppercut! it was all accidental and i gotta lucky win, but i wish i could have seen the other players face! :eek:

CUKO28

Noob
Shik Shangs pit is....
Hold block: down,down up,down
Jaxs pit is... Hold block: up,up,down,LK

The crossover kick to airthrow with Scorpion i still cant do even if my life depended on it. Scorpion pros be catching me with out a crossover kick though. Just by doing a deep drop kick so deep i cant see the kick connect, but yet i get hit,then BAM!....Airthrown. WTF? Or HTF? Or F me! Na ming!

DavidGem and GooFart be doing that DEEP jump kick with Johny Cage. Its so deep all i see, is me flying then getting hit by the Shadow Kick. Looks weird but awesome!

That analog stuff is tricky, because you can walk right into stuff (sweeps) when trying to sell the walk. I streaked him 9 like that, then he won the majority after that. (like 10 out of the last 15). He def has skill beyond that, I think he's from the UK too.

I think I looked up SHang's pit and tried up up down up. I was like "WTF It didn't work!!"

@cuko, in return, Kung Lao's babality: back back forward forward HK (It might just be one forward)

And Jax's friendship (fifth best imo) down down up up lk. One time I froze the screen while still doing the back breaker pose in doing the friendship. With sub I froze while doing the ice puddle, it looks really cool.

btbb99

Noob
Kbat_II said:
that is pretty sweet, but it seems like the crossover jk/air throw only works when the opponent is in crouch while low punching at the same time scorps kick connects.

its almost one of those moves thats easier to do by accident! lol.

i was playing as shang the other night against kung lao and when lao did the teleport i morphed into johnny cage and connected the shadow uppercut! it was all accidental and i gotta lucky win, but i wish i could have seen the other players face! :eek:

yeah your right in the fact that the opponent does have to be crouching but they don't have to be punching at the same time, and i'm pretty sure it doesn't work on all the characters, i think it works on just the slower characters like jax, i don't think it's possible on mill or lui. and yeah for the most part it is def easier to do by accident.

Yah i dont know hardly any babalities except for the ninjas.... um i know most fatalaties but my all time favorite is the jugular cut .....performed by Scorpion , but i only save that one for special occasions lol.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I don't know half of Shang's morphs; just the ones for the characters I use the most (Raiden, Scorp, Mileena, Kitana)

VA380

Noob
It has absolutely NOTHING to do with a broken controller to pull off moves moving toward/away ur opponent. I'll gladly show anybody how to do that, i'm surprised ya'll "top tiered" players don't know this.

Cuko cuzzo, play Rayden w/ Scorp and that DK to AT is incredibly easy.

CUKO28

Noob
VA380 WAZAAAaaaaaaaaa!
Long time bro! Are you back? If so, Welcome! Hows everything man?
I cant pull it off like the pros do. I guess my fingers aint fast enough. I only did it once by accident lol.