What's new

What Does MKX Benefit From Having A Block Button?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
It's amazing how long will people will argue over completely pointless stuff.

Whether you think b2b or block button has no difference, they aren't going to change their formula after 20 something years.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
It's amazing how long will people will argue over completely pointless stuff.

Whether you think b2b or block button has no difference, they aren't going to change their formula after 20 something years.
By the same token, you could just close this section until release. Not that it's going to change anything, and if so, then why do we even post, right?

Zoidberg747

By the same token, you could just close this section until release. Not that it's going to change anything, and if so, then why do we even post, right?
I don't think discussing the pros and cons of a block button is bad. I think arguing about b2b and how it would be better is bad, since MK would never be b2b.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I don't think discussing the pros and cons of a block button is bad. I think arguing about b2b and how it would be better is bad, since MK would never be b2b.
Like a certain member of Hat club said, a distinction without a difference in this case. Presenting something as positive or negative result of BB design choice may still come off as reasoning on how b2b would be worse/better (respectively), if audience chooses to do so.
I can agree that getting riled up over what is supposedly a critique of MK (or some other game for that matter) is uncalled for, if that's what you're implying, because I'm pretty sure that everyone understands that NRS now has another title to mess with b2b.

Zoidberg747

Like a certain member of Hat club said, a distinction without a difference in this case. Presenting something as positive or negative result of BB design choice may still come off as reasoning on how b2b would be worse/better (respectively), if audience chooses to do so.
I can agree that getting riled up over what is supposedly a critique of MK (or some other game for that matter) is uncalled for, if that's what you're implying, because I'm pretty sure that everyone understands that NRS now has another title to mess with b2b.
Yeah that was my main point.