What's new

What do you think of MMH?

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
what i think of him is: his long arms/legs moves when he active his trait don't have hurtboxes/can't be punished.
:eek:
and imo his only good wakeup is his push move, someone asked about wakeup overhead teleport, so i'll copy paste my topinion that i posted in my profile page:
t's unsafe, maybe it's hard to punish his overhead teleport in a real match but it's still unsafe, btw when MMH is knocked down, if he wakes up overhead teleport you can see it and avoid it with dashing, and then whiff punish it.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I get the strangest vibe they'll nerf him eventually. Someone's gonna find a way to complain about him.
Other than that I used him all day yesterday. And I really enjoy him. He has somewhat strict timing combos.
His d.3 has a lot of range and trait b.2 obviously. I'm hoping to find some setups with him

nymous

Noob
From my first bit of playing him, I think he is a fun yet more difficult/technical character. His most damaging combos have a strict b3 timing and two j3's after it, so it will take time to get that down consistently (don't bother using his most damaging combos online though since lag is a b*tch). He is also pretty meter dependent . Both of his tele attacks are unsafe, but you might get away with the overhead tele since it pushes him back a bit (characters like supes with a fast advancing attack can punish the overhead tele). His trait increases his damage slightly and also increases the range of his normals. He is only slight weak in few areas such as wakeup options, and meterless combos. Overall, I think he is a pretty good character who is very fun to play.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
His teleport doesn't really scare me...however that low scoop/grab is sickening. It's fast and can be used as a legit mixup with 112/11~lowgrab...ugh.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Can anyone test this plz: MMH's Stretchy limbs vs Black Adam's Trait, does MMH get hit by BA's orbs when he attacks BA??? Thanks :).

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I was in the lab with him for 5-6 hours just now. Hes got a steep learning curve. Some of his bnb combos are high execution (timing wise). He cant really zone, hes mainly a counterzoner and setup character. His j2 needs to be angled, not straight. He has lots of hidden potential.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I was in the lab with him for 5-6 hours just now. Hes got a steep learning curve. Some of his bnb combos are high execution (timing wise). He cant really zone, hes mainly a counterzoner and setup character. His j2 needs to be angled, not straight. He has lots of hidden potential.
Nono leave that j.2 alone. You know how many A2A I've won with that?

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I think he's good, I think he can be top 10.

His zoning is really interesting and surprisingly effective. I've already seen a few nice setups with trait, and I predict we will see many more.

His zoning isn't bad at all. His push move up close is pretty safe and great for creating distance and his standing 3 is a great anti air on anticipation, safe, and can be combo'd into ground burst or teleport if used as antiair. His ground bursts force the opponent to move cautiously and mb'd can be a good anti air from full screen (does full screen MB ground burst combo into teleport?). His overhead projectile causes people to walk back or get hit and mb'd hits most movement. Finally, throwing out an orb can keep an opponent away from you and if you MB an orb on an opponent you get a pretty much guaranteed ground burst that will catch them off guard. And his trait allows him to hit opponents from further away without being in much danger and gives him great mixups off of air dash jump 3 which combos into teleport and can be made safe against a lot of characters by holding down. He has some good normals too, not Superman good but definitely useful as they are mostly safe or can be made safe with his push move. I could we this character being easily top 5 or top 10 at least. Btw not disagreeing with you I just think he could be a good zoner against most of the cast

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
His zoning isn't bad at all.
I meant to say at Full Screen Distance. Because his d,b+2u and d,d+2f are so slow, no one is going to get hit by those. All he can do at full screen is overhead teleport and close the gap. His mid range is god-like with trait active though.