What's new

What do you listen to, to get hyped up while playing fighting games?

When you start your training, fight online, go to take down the KOTH, if you are the Survivor, or you're trying to keep up your streak, what music do you listen to, to stay hyped up and bring the pain?

These are all great guys thanks I like system of a down not all that into angry rap music like Eminem, and the rape room song, but that song's still cool here's what I would probably listen too, but I like all the suggestions

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I listen to nothing, just the game. Don't want to miss anything. Especially the groans from the other char as I break backs.

187x

Noob
Get hype? Lol like pressing button gets you hype. I mainly listen to old school rap when im working out

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Justice

Noob
While playing, I listen to mostly metal and some "epic" classical music. Here are some examples:

300 Violin Orchestra by Jorge Quintero

Come with me by Puff Daddy

King of Kings by Motorhead

Duel of the Fates by John Williams

And just before a tournament, I listen to Game On by The Cast of the Guild to get into the groove ;)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
What annoys me is that on the PS3, you can't have it play music tracks while you're on MK9 or Injustice. It used to let me do that while I played MKDC. I miss those days. :(

So I just let my laptop rip with a YouTube playlist of my favorite songs. Here are two examples.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Part of me would love to say Slipknot(Iowa) or Lamb of God or anything heavy as hell, but sadly as much as love the heavy stuff, I honestly listen to classical music it makes me concentrate.