What's new

What do you do as a living?

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I recently won £14,000,000 in the lottery.

Im not even writing this message, im paying somebody else to write it.

I dont even play Mortal Kombat, i pay somebody else to play it for me.

Not really i work in accounting :(

DFogz

Noob
I use to do computer repair, but I just passed my entrance exam for the corrections department. So I'll be starting the academy next month, and will be a full blown Correctional Officer in a few short months.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Why bye bye gaming? Cuz of being in Germany, or work? I'm fairly certain they have ps3 or xbox in germany :)
Because I don't think I'll have enough time to be playing while studyin. Thing is, first year is most important for me so I gotta get my things straight and organize myself and my time well. Second year I'll be working so that leaves me with even less time.
I really wanna make a nice carreer so those first two years I will be focusing on studies. Of course, I may have my ps3 or xbox with me, but I don't see myself on long ass routines of gaming like I'm doing atm.
I'll be playin' after those two years, but I don't think MK9 will still be around.

Because I don't think I'll have enough time to be playing while studyin. Thing is, first year is most important for me so I gotta get my things straight and organize myself and my time well. Second year I'll be working so that leaves me with even less time.
I really wanna make a nice carreer so those first two years I will be focusing on studies. Of course, I may have my ps3 or xbox with me, but I don't see myself on long ass routines of gaming like I'm doing atm.
I'll be playin' after those two years, but I don't think MK9 will still be around.
just in case, heres the german mk communitys website :)

http://www.mkuniverse.lu/

on topic: im a social worker without a job so i need one of my kind myself lol

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I'm a server build engineer for a managed hosting company. It's about as boring as it sounds. :D

-b_s- :headbang:

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Work for a University advising on uni wide customer service standards and finding ways to implement them

Work at a Gym going to school for information tech. College is such a expensive and long process someone please tell me that it pays off in the end.

I'm going to open up a Gym for Physical Training and Physical Therapy.
This all started when a Doctor told me I couldn't do all the things I loved to do(Basically workout) because of spinal deformation. (When I said that, I though of Spinal from killer instinct :p)
All that did was make me want to do it more and more no matter how much pain and endurance I had to go through.
So, I'm currently in the process of Graduating High School and Getting my ass in shape.

To say the least, I'm making a career out of what I physically am not able to do. :)
Have a great day MK community.
~Hound.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
I am a professional ASS Clown xD lol

nah, mechanic, and run my own shop and in the process of ditching that one for a better one :p
love cars, specially fast ones xD
id trade my wife for some cars :confused: lol

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Im a QA Engineer :) There is something about finding bugs that I cant pass on. C'mon who doesnt like to find ways to break stuff lol

Kuai Liang

Tundra
You don't like the Chair Force!? You guys have it the easiest of any branch in the military and you don't like it? You got all the benefits of being in the military without most of the bullshit that goes with it.
I'm going to have to disagree with this statement. You obviously don't know much about the Air Force. While I would agree with you that most of the Air Force is easy and laid back, there are plenty of jobs that aren't. Mine being one. I work on the flightline fixing jets, which I can assure is not easy or fun. I'm stuck working 12-14 hour shifts with a small chance for a break to eat. Working weekends constantly to fix jets. Then on top of that there is plenty of bullshit that goes with our job, among the other bullshit that goes with the Air Force. I actually don't apprectiate that statement, especially when you're obviously clueless as to what the real Air Force actually does.