What's new

What character would shoot up to top tier with 1 little change?

Owerbart

I miss you
some of these are stupid....... ngihtwolf with a low...... e
ex spike is already retarded, its fast, it has trackign and leads to a full combo and is the best wakeup in the game, he doesnt fucking need armor if he had that he might be better than kabal, itd be like if sonya had a fucking fulll screen cartwheel lol

i couldnt imagine how good rain would be lol, raiden with pressure
i'll say that even with a low NW wouldn't be THAT toptierish. He'll be just like a less tuned Jax.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
your right my bad treadmill, sorry i must really be hurting people's feelings.... i forgot how sensitive everyone was around here... i clearly am just a river overflowing with rage right now i need to center my chi....

why do all reptile players especially dribirut have the iq of a fish?
That's characterist.I'm a Reptile player and is offended.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I'd take a 6 frame d1 any day.

The thing with Liu's DS is that it backs him up. Sure, so does Sonya's, but she has so many effing options, and they make her advance forward. Liu only has DS 2 that does that, and it's so easily punishable. He does have a long range sweep, but that isn't much of a threat.

6 frame d1 would help him so much, since he struggles most under pressure. I don't think a low hitbox would be as effective as a 6 frame d1.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I'd take a 6 frame d1 any day.

The thing with Liu's DS is that it backs him up. Sure, so does Sonya's, but she has so many effing options, and they make her advance forward. Liu only has DS 2 that does that, and it's so easily punishable. He does have a long range sweep, but that isn't much of a threat.

6 frame d1 would help him so much, since he struggles most under pressure. I don't think a low hitbox would be as effective as a 6 frame d1.
its not sbout what moves he can do off of dragon stance but canceling dragon stance and doing a normal like b3 or 2. think like NDC of RHK pressure. you wouldn't be able to just simple poke out due to spacing from DSor you'll eat b312. not to mention adv on block from some strings that he would get from canceling fast like f21 DSC f21 remember vanilla sonya 21 MS 21 MS......yea

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Speed is not really his problem. His problem is that he lacks the ability to get big damage outside of punishment mode (e.g a blocked teleport)
Because he is way to slow. 16 frames is his fastest combo punish... 16 frames. 16 fucking frames.