What's new

What car do you drive ?

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
Besides collecting MK figures and merchandise i also like to "pimp" my car.
i was wondering what car you drive ?
post some pics here.

my cars are these :
let me know what you think of it.

number 1:

number 2:

my custom sticker :

and the last one number 3 (will have the complete bodykit soon fitted):

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'll post some pics of mine soon.

That white car is sweet, dude. :D

Dr Doggystyle

thanks, that's an old skool one :) from 1986
i was fitting the 18 inches from my other car and they look very cool. the original wheel was 13 inch :)
i have a complete haslbeck bodykit for this car (frontbumperspoiler, front wheel arches, sideskirts, rearbumperspoiler and rear roof spoiler)
this bodykit was released in europe and in japan there was a turbo s bodykit.
i have also the turbo s grille with foglights to be mounted
i hope that the car is ready for the summer so that i can visit some meetings with it.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
you can view my ride @ MKU for now until i re-post the pics here...2002 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

@ Dr. Doggystyle - I want to go to the UK bad as shit...I'd like to see Ireland and Scotland a retrace my heritage and possibly find distant relatives(I'm a direct descendent of the world-famous MacGregor Clan, the same MacGregor Clan that assisted William Wallace in freeing Scotland from England's tyranny). Hopefully one day before i die, man. :) Life seems to have so much more meaning when you know who you truly are.

Dr Doggystyle

you can view my ride @ MKU for now until i re-post the pics here...2002 Chevy Monte Carlo SS
@ Dr. Doggystyle - I want to go to the UK bad as shit...I'd like to see Ireland and Scotland a retrace my heritage and possibly find distant relatives(I'm a direct descendent of the world-famous MacGregor Clan, the same MacGregor Clan that assisted William Wallace in freeing Scotland from England's tyranny). Hopefully one day before i die, man. :) Life seems to have so much more meaning when you know who you truly are.
i don't know what MKU is, but i know the type of car, please post a pic here so that i can see it.
that's awesome that you are a direct descendent of the macGregor Clan.
i've been once to the uk, but i still want to go another time for tuning parts for my car :)

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Main car is a 2004 Nissan Murano, secondary is a 96' Mazda 626 which will soon be replaced.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

This is basically what my car looks like. I actually did take pics today, but i don;t know where the hell my fiance put her camera... lol.

Anyway, I drive an 07 MazdaSpeed3... she's got turbo and she's fast. :D

Dark_Rob

Noob
I drive a 2003 Hyundai Accent. Its pretty beat up and certainly not worthy of pics in this thread. But it gets me to work every day and I can cram all my guitar gear in it when I have shows.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I drive a 2003 Hyundai Accent. Its pretty beat up and certainly not worthy of pics in this thread. But it gets me to work every day and I can cram all my guitar gear in it when I have shows.
Hey man, if it shined but didn;t run, it'd be worthless. Your car runs and serves you as needed... that's all that matters. ;)

Dr Doggystyle

pfffff it's a bit dusty in this thread :D
so what car do you drive ?

besides MK i really like nice cars, i hope one day to have a huge V8 american car with long seat in the front and black
i really like the one the guys of the series Supernatural have :)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I drive a green '97 Ford Ranger. It runs like a champ, though it does need new tires, new starter cables, a fixing of the fuel gauge, and an oil change. So, not quite champ-like...but still pretty champ-like. :)