What's new

What buff need Cyber sub zero to become a viable character?

Flagg

Noob
Lol d3 is decent poke.

This character has pretty decent normals, all of them hit mid with the exception of standing 1.

imo what would make him a lot better would be a faster teleport, something that gets around shit like air fans.

He easily has the worst teleport in the game and there is virtually no reason to use it. About the only characters its good on are reptiles acid balls and shangs skulls.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Lol d3 is decent poke.

This character has pretty decent normals, all of them hit mid with the exception of standing 1.

imo what would make him a lot better would be a faster teleport, something that gets around shit like air fans.

He easily has the worst teleport in the game and there is virtually no reason to use it. About the only characters its good on are reptiles acid balls and shangs skulls.
D3 is -10 on block and 0 on hit.

RM Truth

Are you sure youre not talking about his d2? I never use that but I use d3 cause its something ridiculous like 6 or 5 frames.
I just checked Somberness's frame data to make sure.

SZSR

Noob
I remember my biggest gripe with CSZ was the dash in d3 would sometimes end up in far bomb. Q_Q

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
His bombs need to be a DF/DB/DBF type of directional input because it makes it nearly impossible to dash up and do 33 or 34.

And his normals are pretty good. He has good combo potential as well. His teleport and bombs could be better though.

Flagg

Noob
ice bombs on 4 instead of 3. faster teleport. <3 CSZ
I dont mind his bombs on 3, after awhile you get used to the timing so you didnt get random bombs but for sure he needed a better teleport. Man, imagine if his divekicks acted like Sonyas that led into instant pressure. Id be happy to keep his ex as it is. 18% damage that.

RM Truth

Im sure some of the frame data was just wrong for characters. Quan Chi for sure was meant to have a 6frame d1 and a slower d2.
Nah, his D2 is hella fast and definitely faster than his D1. He's just a weird example of frame data.

Flagg

Noob
Nah, his D2 is hella fast and definitely faster than his D1. He's just a weird example of frame data.
Yeah I know his uppercut is Godlike but the rest of his low pokes were pretty bad. I think hed have been better with the d1 and d2 the other way round but aw well. Frame data for MK was very whack in places.

RM Truth

Yeah I know his uppercut is Godlike but the rest of his low pokes were pretty bad. I think hed have been better with the d1 and d2 the other way round but aw well. Frame data for MK was very whack in places.
Like how everyone had a universal +12 on hit D4 except for like 3 characters for some unknown reason.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
His damage is hella good for no meter, and metered moves didn't add much to his combos, it was best saved for safe dive kicks and full combo punish parries. CSZ is fine just the way he is, but my suggestions above would make him undoubtedly higher tier.

If you want him to be OP then give him armored slide, sub zero speed ice ball, armor on ex dive kick, bombs that ALWAYS freeze, and cyrax teleport properties. You'll have a broken ass character

RM Truth

His damage is hella good for no meter, and metered moves didn't add much to his combos, it was best saved for safe dive kicks and full combo punish parries. CSZ is fine just the way he is, but my suggestions above would make him undoubtedly higher tier.

If you want him to be OP then give him armored slide, sub zero speed ice ball, armor on ex dive kick, bombs that ALWAYS freeze, and cyrax teleport properties. You'll have a broken ass character
Can we talk about how fucking slow that ice ball comes out? I can't even throw it out on reaction to trade.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
He should be able to use bombs after freeezing someone, this would make him very viable with damage, resets and more.