What's new

General/Other - Tanya What are your first impressions from the Tanya Stream?

diamond

Became a tier whore out of frustration
She and Mileena are my favorites and I agree, she's a blast. I just see these other characters and... **sigh** lol
It's hard to stay faithful with Quan Chi tempting you from across the street :p

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Her air 50-50 was really unsafe looking and looks like it cant even turn into a combo. Lots of risk to take for 8 percent mix up considering you can eat 40+ for it. Im more scared of her unique aspects like her zoning and mobility in 1, ground mix ups and potentially great frames in 2, and insane reach in 3

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
A DLC character that has everything so the people can buy her.
I never liked her art and i don't like her now.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
She looks ok, Pyromancer looks kinda amusing as well as the staff variation. Nothing crazy interesting, hope her normals and strings are solid. Don't plan on maining her but since I bought her I'd like her to be at least somewhat fun to dabble in.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
So if her fireball under shadow dust does 17%, how much would a MB'd shadow fireball do? 25%!?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Tanya has everything you need to succeed in this game. She has 50/50's, MID HITTING ground projectiles, aerial projectiles, teleports, setups, and good damage for combos. It's ridiculous. She seemingly has NO weaknesses. We'll have to see the frame data before declaring her broken, but she looks easily top tier right now.
Are we still declaring charcaters to be top tier before playing them?

RIP Ares, Raven and GA :p

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
did they reuse jason stance???
this is the new troll character online, can't wait to see all the salt out there from her

I thought she looked OP when they just showed off her moves but when they started playing the matches, she looked unsafe on a lot of stuff.