What's new

What are you looking forward to from E3

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
With the hype train Fallout 4 is getting even here on TYM, are there any other games you're looking forward to?

Personally also excited for Gears of War Ultimate Edition and hoping that the multiplayer gets tweaked to match Gears 3 more.

ErMac333

Noob
Kingdom Hearts III, something new about SFV, FFXV, Star Ocean 5 gameplay, Killer Instinct S3, Catalyst... Huge list to be honest.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I'm interested to see what they will say about SFV.

Also, something tells me Naughty Dog will have something up their sleeve.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Idk...Pokemon Z announcement would be cool I think. That new Xbox controller looks pretty nifty. It comes with it's own button mapping capability, so if you map directional buttons with the back paddles, IAFBs galore.

Last edited:

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
I ordered the parts for a gaming PC and the Pipboy edition of Fallout yesterday lol. Besides that, I'm super excited for Gears 1 ultimate and really hope to see some footage of Star Wars Battlefront 3 and Uncharted 4.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
YO XBOX ONE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY DOEEEEE.

Updated hype list:

X1 Backwards Compatibility
Gears 4
Street Fighter V
Fallout 4
Halo 5: Guardians
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

Shadow Warrior 2 and Rise of the Tomb Raider seem interesting too

EDIT: Forgot about Fallout lol

Last edited:

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Microsoft's E3 wasn't too bad. Nothing absolutely groundbreaking in terms of games, but each fanbase had something to be happy about which is surprising. Hope the new Rare game turns out to be good.

Fuck EA.
Fuck Ubisoft.
Sony...what are they showing in terms of 1st party?
Nintendo already pleased me with NWC and Mario Maker yesterday. Hopefully we see more Mario Maker tomorrow.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Cuphead, the only game worth mentioning at E3.

- Other than that I'd like to see more of Overwatch, SF5, Battleborn, Battlecry, Gigantic and hopefully be surprised by something new and refreshing like Cuphead.