What's new

Welcome Home

Noob
It's great to see the forums open again. I'm looking forward to seeing the forum light up with activity. Welcome home everyone.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
A lot of it is in thanks to players like Long Island Joe and John who are putting major focus on UMK3 for the upcoming ECT which is the entire opposite of the attitude a lot of players, even here, had 18 months ago. Also players like 9.95, Summoning, Tim Static, etc who constantly support the scene in any way they can and promote a positive attitude about the MK games. There's been a constant steady demand to bring the site back, I still was getting emails, Live messages, and PMS on other sites about it even a month ago.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Sweet! Nice move Shock. I was actually having a convo with Phil about a week ago and I remember saying I thought it would be great if you reopened the forum someday. As the biggest repository of UMK3 knowledge this place is like a goldmine. The timing couldnt be better also since UMK3 is on the cusp of its biggest moment yet come ECT2.
As a new player to UMK3 I think anyone that gets exposed to it the way I was,(I.E. seeing it played at the highest level) will come to have a new respect for it. Props everyone! ECT one week away! LETS GET HYPE!

RoGE

Noob
Its good to be back. :)

Edit- just noticed my sig and avatar are still the same, its been a while since I seen these.

Maybe we can get some site merging going on?

Nice to see this forum back. This community introduced me to a lot of things, and was the first forum I joined (I think).

oBryant

Noob
Whats really good peoples!?

This is the site that got me to play fighters competitively! I love this place.. now its time to shut down all those other "MK" sites *cough cough MKU....*