What's new

Week 4 Character Salt Report

Error Macro

It April yet?
I'm calling hellfire scorpion a week early. If he gets in the salt report next week, I demand to be quoted and tagged. :REO
Amazing what Scorpion players could be finding in their character if they stopped teleporting themselves into a seizure. Will be hilarious if Hellfire progresses just in time for the "normalizations"....

First balance patch is going to be epic.

Gito666

Ninjas > Special Forces
Amazing what Scorpion players could be finding in their character if they stopped teleporting themselves into a seizure. Will be hilarious if Hellfire progresses just in time for the "normalizations"....

Hey, SOME scorpion mains know how to control their teleport temptations...

Most of the time :DOGE

It was like Week 1 all over again, yesterday.

Waiting for the first balance patch like..

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I just keep laughing at players saying Ninjutsu Scorpion is useless and Inferno is the best.

Ninjutsu is just as stupid as any scorpion's variation, that to keep him fair NRS had to give him low damage output of his most abusable tools

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
All im saying is, if they buff him the wrong way, they could break him a character that can hit you 2/3rds of the screen and get a confirm able 37% combo that he can make safe, should not be good up close, what would people want buffed, the only practical buff i can think of make his back,forward 2 alot faster since its so minus so he has a chance of punishing, or a faster down 3 or 4 not both, his f3 and forward 1,2 pressure are really good for what he has imo. i wouldn't know know really what do people want buffed

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
How is the Jacqui salt not on here?
Gamefaqs is still butthurt about her, she reached Kotaku and got an article done just about her machineguns, got like 4 threads here complaining about it to the the point that Eldriken and Ketchup had to made guides/vids on how to deal with it >____>;

Plus from what I saw, M2Dave making a "____ should NOT be Normalized" thread about anyone is the seal of salt approval.

On the real tho, that Takeda thread is fuckin gold lmao. I kinda see how he took the spotlight just from that XD

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
How is the Jacqui salt not on here?
Gamefaqs is still butthurt about her, she reached Kotaku and got an article done just about her machineguns, got like 4 threads here complaining about it to the the point that Eldriken and Ketchup had to made guides/vids on how to deal with it >____>;

Plus from what I saw, M2Dave making a "____ should NOT be Normalized" thread about anyone is the seal of salt approval.

On the real tho, that Takeda thread is fuckin gold lmao. I kinda see how he took the spotlight just from that XD
There are a few reasons. For one, these threads are specific to what characters the TYM community complain about, so that we can look back in a year from now and see how it progressed. So I don't care what "master_chief497" on gamefaq is complaining about when he undoubtedly has no clue about fighting games.
Secondly, in the M2dave thread, the general consensus of TYM is that we agree, she should not be nerfed yet. It is the minority that are claiming otherwise. This is why she didn't deserve a spot as the salty flavour of the week.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I just keep laughing at players saying Ninjutsu Scorpion is useless and Inferno is the best.

Ninjutsu is just as stupid as any scorpion's variation, that to keep him fair NRS had to give him low damage output of his most abusable tools
im betting Hellfire is the better ones latter one in the game when you can get 28% block string dmg with 3 bars and thats not counting if he has his fire active

yes you can back dash or armour after the MB Firewall but thats there only windows everything is a true frame trap

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
im betting Hellfire is the better ones latter one in the game when you can get 28% block string dmg with 3 bars and thats not counting if he has his fire active

yes you can back dash or armour after the MB Firewall but thats there only windows everything is a true frame trap
I know about hellfire, a lot of people have been thinking Ninjutsu is crap, don't count Ninjutsu out yet, that variation can be a nightmare to deal with too, i kinda feel sad for those who are up against a good Ninjutsu Scorpion.

alkipot

Purse first, ass last.
I'm really, REALLY finding it difficult to believe a character with near full screen covering ground normals that also anti-air, a teleport and good damage is a bad character. Honestly think Takeda is being downplayed hard. Lasher string to kunai repeat is very, very effective.