What's new

Wednesday Night Fights Reminder!!!

Robotic

Gentleman.
TYM, you should have this shit stickied. What's going on with WNF? Is it still vital for people to go this Wednesday? I'm showing my support! I found a babysitter, I'm making the drive after work, my GF is down to support MK and myself by going with me to check out the scene and meet y'all! Shouldn't this be a CONSTANT reminder up until Wednesday? Post this shit up everywhere, man! Address, start time, parking TIPS, everything it will take to get people out as easily as possible. Maybe I'm the only one who was receptive to the urgency you tried to portray, Krayzie? I'm sure that's not the case! Market the shit outta this and let's get going!

Robotic

Gentleman.
4 of us are riding in one car, so hope everyone is doing the same!
Let's assume people don't know, that's the best way to tackle this. I don't even know the exact address or start time and I can't be the only one who doesn't know. I know it's at the Sheraton on, umm, Airport way? in L.A. Exactly when people will be allowed in, don't know. I heard there is a residential neighborhood out there, right behind the hotel? I hear that parking costs mula but if you park behind the hotel it'll be free? Let's try to give the community as much valuable information as often as we can regarding this so we know we did all we could to get them there, no?

I would have made it out this week, but we're flying back from our hawaii vacation Wednesday. Hope you guys have a great turnout!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Let's assume people don't know, that's the best way to tackle this. I don't even know the exact address or start time and I can't be the only one who doesn't know. I know it's at the Sheraton on, umm, Airport way? in L.A. Exactly when people will be allowed in, don't know. I heard there is a residential neighborhood out there, right behind the hotel? I hear that parking costs mula but if you park behind the hotel it'll be free? Let's try to give the community as much valuable information as often as we can regarding this so we know we did all we could to get them there, no?
I'm still paying $6 parking... :(

I would have made it out this week, but we're flying back from our hawaii vacation Wednesday. Hope you guys have a great turnout!
:(

Jandek

Noob
People please go to these. I wish I had ANYTHING like this around DC/VA. While I'm not naive enough to think the game is dying, the public perception is very important and WNF is a prominent FGC event.

I am lobbying for MK at our tekken tournaments and I'm pretty sure we are having it at the next one! If we can get 30+ for Tekken in northern va, MK should get more than 16 people at WNF!

C'mon people!