What's new

"We will bring back Injustice at Next Level if people show up", says Arturo

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Unfortunately its just too far for me- I'd have to spend 2 hours on a subway just to get close :(
YOU, A LEX PLAYER, LIVE NEAR HERE???????

@Sabin i'll be there tomorrow but even paying $15 for a weekly is hard for me sometimes unless i can consistently place haha

it is nicer than going to the break though. to get there from the train where i live in brooklyn i have to leave at least 2 and a half hours before it starts

Sabin

Elder God
YOU, A LEX PLAYER, LIVE NEAR HERE???????

@Sabin i'll be there tomorrow but even paying $15 for a weekly is hard for me sometimes unless i can consistently place haha

it is nicer than going to the break though. to get there from the train where i live in brooklyn i have to leave at least 2 and a half hours before it starts
Oh yeah most definitely. Even if it was a biweekly thing I would be okay with that.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Everyone from New York with reliable transportation: PLEASE ATTEND THIS EVENT!!! We don't want Injustice to flop on its face with 5 entrants after hyping it up and requesting a revival for so long.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
@Sabin

I'm willing to mail you my copy of Injustice Ultimate edition as a donation to NLBC for you to keep.

I don't play the game anymore and miss watching Injustice at NLBC.

Shoot me your address and I'll mail it out Thursday. I only live in PA so it should get there in plenty of time.