What's new

WE WANT A MATRIX SKIN PACK.

Would you buy a Matrix skin pack?

• Yes. Give me the red pill.

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • No. I'll take the blue pill.

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • I wonder what happens if you take both?

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
Why did the Brazilian costumes get approved? Did Brazil pay off NRS? Why even bother, when MK has nothing to do with Brazil afaik.

If they give Kung Lao a Brazilian accent though, I'm in there for the lulz.
Idk tho, they look awful and nonsense, Kung Lao's costume is the only good one, very detailed but even modders could do better than that shitty of Johnny's and Liu Kang's skins...

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Go ahead and release a Matrix skin pack, NRS. It will go along with the rest of the shitty skins you've released that I don't want. They even managed to make the klassic skins looks stupid (most of them) somehow in this game. I don't get it.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
We need a Tremor skin pack to go along with Tremors releae

Johnny Cage as Kevin Bacon
Erin Black as Burt
Kung Lao as the Chinese store owner who gets eaten
Goro as one of the tremor monsters

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Quan Chi would have to have one of those ghost twin skins obviously, come one people!

Side note, I would purchase this skin pack for sure

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
If anyone should have an Agent Smith skin it should be Johnny. The hair and sunglasses are there, and he even has a variation that creates COPIES ;)

Israfel

Designer for BxA
If we get in to other WB movie franchise skins, NRS could do a Lethal Weapon skin pack with Johnny Cage as Riggs and Jax as Murtaugh?. V for Vendetta Erron Black, Watchmen skin pack???, SuckerPunch skin pack for the ladies of MKX, ok I'm done

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
What would happen if you took both I wonder? I've never though of that...
Neither had I up until about a month ago at work, and I literally just stopped dead still in the middle of what I was doing from the amount of "whoa" it caused. My coworker thought I'd had a stroke.