What's new

We need an all white ninja

doesnt have to be a new character, just think it would look pretty dope with someone wearing the whitest cloths ever, with blood all over it[insert maxipad joke].

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
WAH-SEI-UYAAAUGH!

Immediate thought upon seeing the title.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
He will be called Crab

The only survivor of the Shirai Ryu massacre. He now hunts any and all lin-kuei.

His special powers are mainly around speed, having a dash move similar to reptile and grappling, similar to sheeva.

CRAB!

Subby

Frost Warrior
Why not. While we're at it, lets fill the game with ninjas of ALL colors of the world!

@Sutter Pain. is that a tube running from the womans anus to her mouth in your avatar? lmao

and that shadow storm ninja looks great. makes me think that scorpion would look nice in an all white alt.

Tim Static

Adminerator
He will be called Crab

The only survivor of the Shirai Ryu massacre. He now hunts any and all lin-kuei.

His special powers are mainly around speed, having a dash move similar to reptile and grappling, similar to sheeva.

CRAB!
Actually....

The Ninja SALT, from the MORTON'S CLAN, a long time gamer, was fed up with hatemail and ragequitters, finally took matters into his own hands....leaving a trail of death and destruction in his wake.

Saint

Noob
hey what would you guys think about solid snake as a playable character?

he finds out shao khan was behind foxdie and is the only one with the cure haha

solid snake: the cop stryker never became

Altaire

Noob
As much as I'm opposed to the idea of creating NEW ninjas, I have to say this isn't a bad idea.

I'd honestly like to see a ninja that's, well, not an MK ninja. I'd like to see them include a character that's technically a ninja, but with a more traditional motif. It'd be an interesting way to include a new character without giving us a teal Scorpion or something.

D_W

The Could-Have-Been King
White is cool and all, but I'm holding out for the champagne, lavender, eggshell, mango, and taupe ninjas.

Robotic

Gentleman.
In all seriousness, Iva always thought itd be awesome to have white alternates to the ninjas. All same costume 1. white cyrax with green and yellow accents, all white SZ with blu accents, etc.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Wait a second: Doesn't Baraka wear white? Isn't he the white ninja? All he needs is a ninja facemask and he is set.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Sub-Zero's retarded cousin. Fights with snow instead of ice.

Or more srsly, ninja of light/white Power Ranger DLC.

"White Power Ranger" is the most unfortunately named Power Ranger.