What's new

WB selling ad space in MK9?

I noticed while playing in KotH and ranked online today that in the subway and the rooftop the wb posters and ninja mime billboard were ads for charter. For shame, wb, for shame...

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
why shame? did the billboard fall on your character and make you lose? do you have some kind of sentimental attachment to ninja mime which boosts your aura every time youre on a level that features it? sure, everyone hates capitalism but this is an example at its least intrusive. when Cap announced on-disc, pay to unlock 'dlc' for MVC before release, now thats a damn shame.

why shame? did the billboard fall on your character and make you lose? do you have some kind of sentimental attachment to ninja mime which boosts your aura every time youre on a level that features it? sure, everyone hates capitalism but this is an example at its least intrusive. when Cap announced on-disc, pay to unlock 'dlc' for MVC before release, now thats a damn shame.
I logged in just to "like" that.

Haha nothing like that just that I knew real life ads in games would happen but I didn't expect it in mk. #firstworldnerdproblems