What's new

WAZZ 2nd USA MK2 PS3 TOURNAMENT

D

david_GEM

Dookie is in- dookiebrain

he's at work right now but asked me to sign him up on his behalf.

judging from the prior posts, I think it's safe to say that my ps3 tourney reign is in great jeopardy, lol.

fusion- is that the A++ you told me about before? Not too bad of you.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
We need to institute a rule that you need to post under your own account to join. This eliminates all the dual entries and ensures the participants check the site for match assignments instead of constantly emailing everyone.

Looking to be a good tourney, ill put my smg down for a bit and enter this one.

Nick = AriaDelano

It would be cool to see dvd, sushi, cuko, yung, and wario to join this...Not that would help me or anything:)

CUKO28

Noob
Wow awesome players i see up in this one! I would love to join but i know im gonna lag. Everytime i bump into Kensi...lag. I played John2kx last night...lag. Me and Dciguy...lag(Sometimes). Wario....lag. My bad fellas!

I wanna sign up but Im rusty like the tinman =). I think Ive played maybe 20 matches in a couple months lol. If anybody wanna help me practice hit me up on psn Wario7414.

Sign me up

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Oh shit. This tournament is suddenly gaining a ton of credibility with these people joining! :)

I think I've bumped into Wario on several alt accounts, but I'll play you straight up if you're on sometime.

wazz

Noob
updated

holy shit that was fast. we got all 16 players

OK I AM PERPARING TO MAKE THE PULING NAMES OUT OF THE HAT VID.

VID SHUD B POSTED 2NITE OR 2MORO

Reserves r welcome

dciguy01 said:
Oh shit. This tournament is suddenly gaining a ton of credibility with these people joining! :)

I think I've bumped into Wario on several alt accounts, but I'll play you straight up if you're on sometime.
several accounts?
I assure you I haven't been playing mk2. thats why I removed a lot of mk2 dudes from my buddylist. It was nothing personal. Ive been playing madden, mw2 and diner dash. Ive also been putting up mw2 videos lately. If anybody is up for sparring just let me know.

Just out of curiosity...who is supposed to be me? maybe I can spar with them =)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Wario7414 said:
several accounts?
I assure you I haven't been playing mk2. thats why I removed a lot of mk2 dudes from my buddylist. It was nothing personal. Ive been playing madden, mw2 and diner dash. Ive also been putting up mw2 videos lately. If anybody is up for sparring just let me know.

Just out of curiosity...who is supposed to be me? maybe I can spar with them =)
I thought you were blacksn0w_1?

For some reason I cant view the forums from my ps3 anymore. It was working fine earlier. Now its saying the page Is too big. I hope I'm posting this correctly from my blackberry.

@dciguy
No... never heard of him. Cuko asked me that a couple weeks ago. I've never heard of the guy.

Honestly people I'm not here to create any drama. I just stopped by to see if the forums were still active. Then I saw sushi was a title holder, then I saw kensi and realtalk sign up, so I thought I'd try my luck.

I hope everybody has fun. I wish everybody luck. Just take it easy on me lol

@aria
That same rat will always come back to that cheese =)

wazz

Noob

apoligise to kaz and realtalk hehe

sorry bout the squeeke chair lol

brackets r done. will post them soon

D

david_GEM

Wario7414 said:
Then I saw sushi was a title holder,
When u deleted me, I thought it was personal. Obviously I was mistaken and I apologize for doubting you (then I had too many friends and couldn't add anyone, so I'm somewhat in the same boat). Welcome back dude: I'm sure people felt that the tourneys this past year weren't "credible," enough. That's why I've been buggin fusion, kensi and realtalk to join.

You have a twin brother who's been playing just like you, you should seek him out. ;)

I played Aria tonight as well - he put a whooping on me :p

I need to get ahold of Fusion so we can get together here in Denver and practice on his or my MKII Cabinet.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I will either get my revenge on david or history will repeat itself. My bracket is tough! But so is the other side :confused:

Well guys I have some good and bad news - bad news first: I won't be able to do the tournament this time around.

Good news: I just got word that I got a position in the camera department for Hatchet 2 and we start shooting next week in LA so I'll be gone for a few weeks working on it.

So if there's reserves, my spot is now open. Wish I could take my PS3 down with me, but won't have much free time at all, typically film shoots are 12-15 hr days unfortunately.

Its ok guys i found a replacement for XDescipleX and ive even done some research so that we know what to expect....

PSN : Kira Kaye
GLOBAL RANK : #2 (LEVEL 10 ELITE)
LONG DISTANCE ATTACKS : ( approach with caution , she can destroy you from a far distance, best chances are to just not look)
INSIDE SWEEP DISTANCE : (yah if she gets you inside sweep distance your pretty much fucked)
WEAKNESS: (the one known weakness about her is she has ticklish feet ;)

wazz

Noob
xDisciplex said:
Well guys I have some good and bad news - bad news first: I won't be able to do the tournament this time around.

Good news: I just got word that I got a position in the camera department for Hatchet 2 and we start shooting next week in LA so I'll be gone for a few weeks working on it.

So if there's reserves, my spot is now open. Wish I could take my PS3 down with me, but won't have much free time at all, typically film shoots are 12-15 hr days unfortunately.
gd luck buddy. r u a actor

fusion117 said:
Its ok guys i found a replacement for XDescipleX and ive even done some research so that we know what to expect....

PSN : Kira Kaye
GLOBAL RANK : #2 (LEVEL 10 ELITE)
LONG DISTANCE ATTACKS : ( approach with caution , she can destroy you from a far distance, best chances are to just not look)
INSIDE SWEEP DISTANCE : (yah if she gets you inside sweep distance your pretty much fucked)
WEAKNESS: (the one known weakness about her is she has ticklish feet ;)
hey fus wazz up my paki
yes if that person signs up on this site and post in this tourny thread. they r welcome 2 play in this tourny

any1 try get a another player 2 take xDisciplex spot. maybe GameMK or shangman or goofart or seriouz biz