What's new

Watch the Injustice Finals at CEO Winterfest, Starting Around 10:30 EST

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
The fact that Deg and Whiteboi play weekly should indicate that this mu between the both of them pretty much goes back and forth. This time whiteboi was the winner but who knows what the next set might bring I've easily seen run it the other way.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
too bad no one can make fun of your Spanish after this video
LMFAO
Ah i was expecting to hear pigs bad american spanish accent, instead hes just wrighting, its all good cuz i could easily imagine how it would sound. Pig sounds more southern than us houstonians. Besides starcharger. I have good spanish accent but my knowledge of total spanish is limited id rather not sound funny and not know some words than know all the words and sound funny. Next time pig is on stream he should do play by play in spanish thatd be awesome.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ah i was expecting to hear pigs bad american spanish accent, instead hes just wrighting, its all good cuz i could easily imagine how it would sound. Pig sounds more southern than us houstonians. Besides starcharger. I have good spanish accent but my knowledge of total spanish is limited id rather not sound funny and not know some words than know all the words and sound funny. Next time pig is on stream he should do play by play in spanish thatd be awesome.
U know what I just might do that

Seriously

@AK Smarrgasm hold me to this

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
Props to @deg222 for being the people's champ and sticking with Zatanna for the viewers. The Doomsday matchup looks terrible.
It's actually not that bad, I was just dumb for staying on Atlantis. The stage is too small and there's no room to breathe lol