What's new

Was it WORTH the 2 EX-BARS???

FiNAL-LiFe-G

*DEMON MODE*
check out my Reptile and Ermac Kombo i performed earlier today :) and tell me what you think, was it worth the two EX-BARS????

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Very nice combo. NOt sure exactly if it's worth it, due to all the meter usage, but still very well done.

Also as THTB said above very nice, but for 2 EX bars i say no. If it was 60 to 62% i would say for it. The thing with those type of combos are go for it if you go for the kill in the final round if not then no.

FiNAL-LiFe-G

*DEMON MODE*
Very nice combo. NOt sure exactly if it's worth it, due to all the meter usage, but still very well done.
thanks bro.. thats what i was thinking. because i wouldn't wanna waste any meter then might need it for later,ya kno. but on the other hand it is 57 damage though. so idk lol.. and bro you should check out my other kombos on my channel i just uploaded. If your a Reptile player then im pretty sure you'll find them very interesting!

FiNAL-LiFe-G

*DEMON MODE*
Also as THTB said above very nice, but for 2 EX bars i say no. If it was 60 to 62% i would say for it. The thing with those type of combos are go for it if you go for the kill in the final round if not then no.
thanks :) but i was debating if i wanted to use it in a real match or not.. but depending on my opponents skill level, i'll know whether to use it or not.

Man that's a pretty damn nice combo, and that is actually a good damage output on that. I would say if you could land it 100% then I would go for it. Just my two cents :)

REYTHEGREAT

I say if you see an opening where you can land it and it's to your advantage go for it. Nothing better then your opponent going, holy shit that was sick, lol. Know what I mean.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
From what I was able to get off of 32 xx EX acid hand, it's definitely not worth it over 321. Acid hand causes worse scaling and always leads to less damage. Seems very impractical to even use EX acid hand.