What's new

**WARNING to anyone who wants to split a room with sum1 @ tourneys!

Before considering splitting a room with sum1, watch this video and consider some things...

Ok, here is a very long and comprehensive story about psycho paff and what it was like meeting him. If you have nothing to do or just want to play something in the background while you work on something else, by all means, watch this video!

I hope to help out anyone who may be considering rooming with anyone else or psycho himself.

This will give u a few things to think about before just choosing anyone randomly to split a room with during the tournament season!

A Psycho Story!
by AU WANNA DIE
http://www.justin.tv/au_wanna_die/b/286974634
http://www.youtube.com/user/AUwannaDIE?feature=mhee

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
lol

Thanks for letting me stay in your room, AU. I still appreciate it 100%

See you at Evo.

Very interesting interview.. Thanks again for the stick.. Got it in one piece.. Thanks to Mace, AU, Thunder, Thunder's sister.. Lets meet up at EVO..

lol

Thanks for letting me stay in your room, AU. I still appreciate it 100%

See you at Evo.
no problem man!! it was cool... it was cool having room mates for a few days.. well everyone except for u know

lol

i wish him the best tho.. hope he can figure things out or learn how to control himself better

ok Mace! sounds good. Trying to make people aware of unforseen risks they may be taking when rooming with others.

honestly, everyone was so cool and it was such a great experience. I should have looked more into him before I offered. I was trying to be nice and wanted to help. Plus he seemed cool!

I am sure he is cool too, just that we didn't click well.

It was so great meeting everyone in Vegas and Chicago! def reccommend offline tourneys for everyone! now with so many people networking in all the major cities it should be way easier to find matches!!!

Agreed with all of this. Very enlightening and funny video. I haven't been to any 'real' offline tourneys but I definitely plan too. Idk how comfortable I would be sharing a room with someone I've never met but it seems to work as long as you look into the person I suppose. Definitely makes it cheaper. Thanks for helping prevent ridiculousness like this.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
FYI AU_WANNA_DIE is an extremely cool guy, and this all really happened.

At least UFGT7 worked out better for you, right?

FYI AU_WANNA_DIE is an extremely cool guy, and this all really happened.

At least UFGT7 worked out better for you, right?

thanks Chef! appreciate the support! Gotta add you on skype and talk to you about that tryout for AU! Evan's Unite!

oh yeah bro! split the room with Michaelangelo aka AU_BUM! way cooler than paff!

haha yeah, sounds like you guys had a hell of a weekend in Vegas. Glad that dude got his stick back, stuff like that doesn't happen often enough. Usually something gets stolen and it's gone. Not to give the guy too much credit but I'm glad he admitted it.