What's new

Vote for Sub-Zero @ Gamefaqs.com (front page)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok, Sub's getting my vote :wink:

What? Sonic beating Sub? right..... :roll:

Sorry guys, I voted Sonic. I can see why.

And for the Kingdom Hearts fans out there, I voted Lara Croft to kick Sora's ass too!

Why would you want Sub - Zero to win anyway, he's gonna get owned by Link anyway, Link wins EVERY YEAR!!!! There's no purposed served in voting IMO, too many Link fans out there.

MKF30

Sonic is cool and all but come on..if they really fought, Sub would sooo kill him it's not even funny...link would give him a challenge at least with his sword and fighting skills.

Sonic though is this stupid little hedgehog thing that rolls like a ball all over the place...Sub would literally turn him into an ice ball... :wink:

Tim Static

Adminerator
ÐarkMoon said:
He's barely losing to Sonic the Hedgehog.
I dont see why. There hasnt been a good Sonic game since the Dreamcast came out. And even then, the best Sonic games were on the Genesis. And on top of that, I'd rather play any Mario game instead.

TheRagingStorm said:
Sorry guys, I voted Sonic. I can see why.

And for the Kingdom Hearts fans out there, I voted Lara Croft to kick Sora's ass too!

Why would you want Sub - Zero to win anyway, he's gonna get owned by Link anyway, Link wins EVERY YEAR!!!! There's no purposed served in voting IMO, too many Link fans out there.
Of course I don't think subzero is going to win a character battle tournament. It was more to vote for him, for shits and giggles.

MKF30

Weren't there others like Scorpion and Raiden too in this?

BTW, they're going about this like an all star game..mere popularity, of course taking no consideration about an actual fight like they should....

Power wise, Sub>>>Sonic any day of the week sorry Sonic fans... :twisted:

sonic 2 and s&k ftw....every other one is complete shit...except for 3....
link does win about every year....
cloud and sephiroth make it far too....id like to see ryu win...but that'll never happen..

MastaDev said:
cloud and sephiroth make it far too....id like to see ryu win...but that'll never happen..
LOL, Ryu lost to Catz at one point!

RoGE

Noob
MastaDev said:
any 2d sonic game ftw

Kazlaz

Noob
Tim Static said:
ÐarkMoon said:
He's barely losing to Sonic the Hedgehog.
I dont see why. There hasnt been a good Sonic game since the Dreamcast came out. And even then, the best Sonic games were on the Genesis. And on top of that, I'd rather play any Mario game instead.
thats a sign of a queer

MKF30

Ok, Ryu losing to catz is just as bad as Sub losing to Sonic.. lol

And I must admit, Mario>>Sonic IMO 8)

MKF30

I highly disagree. Scorpion is an undead spectre...that keeps coming back AFTER you kill him, Samus is just a badass cyborg, he'd kill her. You can't kill what's already dead....and once he busts up her armor she's fucked...

And not to mention, he can teleport, shoot fire, manipulate fire, he has his spear and as far as hand to hand skills has her number easily given his background.

All she can do is roll fast, shoot plasma shots and such...

Scorpion would win if they fought but she's a nintendo character so he won't win due to that.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Ack, I meant to say Beat Samus not Be Samus. Thanks for not Grammar Nazi-ing me guys.

And as far as Scorp beating Samus, I was actually just talking about in a GameFAQs poll, lol. Scorp vs Samus in a fighting game would be a great battle to see (no links to Mugen please).

MKF30

dreemernj said:
Ack, I meant to say Beat Samus not Be Samus. Thanks for not Grammar Nazi-ing me guys.

And as far as Scorp beating Samus, I was actually just talking about in a GameFAQs poll, lol. Scorp vs Samus in a fighting game would be a great battle to see (no links to Mugen please).
lol, what's this mugen? Some kind of anime thing portraying fights if they happened or what?

I keep hearing about it

As for the other thing, yeah dude lol I noticed your grammar error but I'm not like that like you see those people online that "go out of their way to correct someone" like that chrome guy from MKO... :roll:

You speak good english and it's good enough to get the point so no worries man. I have no problems with your grammar lol 8)

Besides, everyone makes mistakes here and there.

These matches on there are cool and all, but it's a popularity contest.

Scorpion has some comp with Samus, but Sonic is way overrated lol especially at this point IMO compared to Sub who's a badass :D

dreemernj

Ambassador
MKF30 said:
it's a popularity contest.
Exactly. That's why some characters will always lose to others.

I was in the same crowd as some others here. Sonic was an icon but they haven't made a good Sonic game in a while. That doesn't change the popularity around him. He'll get a lot of votes.

Still though, I love these polls. Its a finger on the pulse of the gamefaq's population.

dreemernj said:
MKF30 said:
it's a popularity contest.
Exactly. That's why some characters will always lose to others.

I was in the same crowd as some others here. Sonic was an icon but they haven't made a good Sonic game in a while. That doesn't change the popularity around him. He'll get a lot of votes.

Still though, I love these polls. Its a finger on the pulse of the gamefaq's population.
Which is why LINK ALWAYS wins! The VAST majority of voters are die hard Link fans. and I can believe that Link wouldn't stand a chance against a Mortal Kombat fighter in a battle, but ohhhh, with a push of a button, he can beat Sephiroth!

Subzero>Link

All subzero has to do is freeze his shield then break it and then just freeze link.

Subzero>Sonic

All he'd have to do is Ice clone and get sonic to run into it.