• Tremor

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Reptile

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

khrome

Master of The Universe
I wanted to get community involved as I'm getting 5+ Khrome/Khromia pics drawn, I was thinking why not include a male ninja to hug female Khrome/Khromia on that pic, like this

I had Tremor in mind, but I'm gonna let u guys choose who the male ninja should be. I will pay for it all, all u guys have to do is just vote. I've been put on waiting list anyway so we do have time to decide. This will be done in an elimination style voting. If u are not here to vote, then keep it moving >>>>>>>

Last edited:
No offense mate, but you totally killed your reputation with your last Khrome thread. What is this all about? Some kind of a weird self-cyber-bullying-fetish?

Now that's a topic man! A descent "Khrome Tier" thread full of WTF

Why do they hug? also, their body proportions are like the example you posted?

Voted for sub-zero. He is the only playah among them

khrome

Master of The Universe
Why do they hug? also, their body proportions are like the example you posted?

Voted for sub-zero. He is the only playah among them
lol No the body proportions won't be like the example. They hug because true love or best friends forever, I haven't decided yet. lol what if Khromia is Scorpion's dead wife brought back to life.

This is about Khromia :p
In all seriousness:

If we take into consideration, where the Khrome idea originated from, then the only male fighter, who deserves a hug is Smoke, because there a story can be told... Like Khromia hugging Smoke and thanking him for "birthing" her into life.

In all trolliness:

Since we now know who the male ninja-hugger should be... Shouldn't this thread be about which shoes Khromia should wear on the picture?

khrome

Master of The Universe
In all seriousness:

If we take into consideration, where the Khrome idea originated from, then the only male fighter, who deserves a hug is Smoke, because there a story can be told... Like Khromia hugging Smoke and thanking him for "birthing" her into life.

In all trolliness:

Since we now know who the male ninja-hugger should be... Shouldn't this thread be about which shoes Khromia should wear on the picture?
Na bro my Khromia is gonna look way different than my male Khrome pics. I'm using my catwalk (runway fashion) pics for Khromia's whole costume. These are gonna be her shoes/sandals.

How can Khromia / Kromette have feelings? I mean, she is not human at all right? I insist in my Sub-zero vote anyway. Let me explain why the others do not deserve the hug:

Noob (and) Saibot : will ask her for threesomes. He can't love her
Smoke : seems interested in the same sex. (Probably Sub)
Ermac : The same as Noob, but as he is "many", so that makes things even more complicated
Sub : The man, The Legend. He already nailed Frost and Sareena in the previous timeline.
Scorpion : Only think about his dead wife. Serious anger issues
Rain : Too "Fabulous"
Tremor : Human vibrator.
Reptile : Too dirty and ugly

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
ok wtf is a khrome? ... who's khromia? ... I just saw a vote question and i clicked Ermac ... srsly what's going on ? @Braindead u kno bout dis stuff bruh?