What's new

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Netcode's godlike? Sweet. Another good game to get into! Shouldn't be too bad waiting on Injustice at this rate. Add my ass, I'll more than likely get into it.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Took it online for the 1st time. Game 1, Hunter rank Lau w 496 games played -_-
Game 2 a Brad with 193 games played
Game 3 same Brad...

I don't think ill be playing this long... good netcode tho

Slade

Make It Rain
Can anyone compare characters from other games to this game? Just so I would have some idea how they play and might suit my style.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Really Really like this game, but it will take me so long before I figure it out. I keep thinking back is block for some reason(too much Tekken) and after 4 hours of training I still feel like I know almost nothing lol. I know I need to practice the throw/mid guessing game, and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Anyway im maining Jeffry, if anyone wants to play a few matches against a scrub hit me up on XBL: Zoidberg747

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Can anyone compare characters from other games to this game? Just so I would have some idea how they play and might suit my style.
I know Jean feels largely like a strong poking character, somewhat like Jin in Tekken. Wolf is basically King, and I guess Jeffrey is like Marduk.

Hard to pinpoint but it doesn't matter since you can play everyone how you want.

What's your play style? I suggest Jacky if your aggressive, Wolf if you the grappling type, Shun Di if your defensive, and Kage if your well-rounded.

Really Really like this game, but it will take me so long before I figure it out. I keep thinking back is block for some reason(too much Tekken) and after 4 hours of training I still feel like I know almost nothing lol. I know I need to practice the throw/mid guessing game, and that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Anyway im maining Jeffry, if anyone wants to play a few matches against a scrub hit me up on XBL: Zoidberg747
Im down for some matches my GT is garya all day

So, my head wants to turn the letters into numbers.... Anyone have any idea what layout would be closest to MK? P is 1, K is 3, G is block.... But I can't decide where the others should go.
This is my layout.

R2= G which is blocking
R1= P+G which is a grab
L2= Stance change which is the two attack buttons plus block button
L1= No use

That's the main format right there

Square(1)= I have as P (punch)
X (3)= I have as Kick
Triangle(2)= I have as K+G
Circle(4) I have as P+K