What's new

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown

Noob
Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait! Cannot wait!

Noob
Tomorrow after work I'll be doing some VF5:FS training, prob gonna stream it from my 995phil account too... I'll keep everyone updated.

Despite never being very good at it, I've always enjoyed VF, especially 5. This time around I'm actually going to make an attempt to learn the game properly.

Goldi

Noob
Excited to see what I remember with Ms. Bryant! :D I've been playing this since the Saturn... Damn I'm old.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Interesting. Guess it'll be a chance to brush up on my 3D fundamentals.. how is Kage in FS? And is anyone getting this on PS3?

you and me both... I have used Akira and Sarah in every VF... I have played VF1 since the arcade and VF2 in the arcade and Saturn days as well...
Where does Vanessa stand in relation to the rest of the characters? She's always been my go-to, in that she's the only character that I've spent much time with.

Noob
Where does Vanessa stand in relation to the rest of the characters? She's always been my go-to, in that she's the only character that I've spent much time with.
I didn't follow VF4 actually, and only had time for limited play with VF5(though I loved it)... but I've always heard that Vanessa is very good.

Noob
Once I have some training time under my belt, I'll be doing online matches while streaming them.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
You gonna get it for 360 Phil? I'd be up for some matches. Hopefully netcode is brilliant like vanilla 5.

I subscribed to Playstation Plus last night only to find this morning that Final Showdown is one of the complimentary games they are offing this month. I still have budgeted for FS on 360, so come tomorrow I'll be able to play on either system.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Heard the netcode is pretty bad currently. Hopefully it gets fixed. VF5 for xbox 5 years ago had some godlike netcode so hopefully this follows suit in the future.

THTB

Heard the netcode is pretty bad currently. Hopefully it gets fixed. VF5 for xbox 5 years ago had some godlike netcode so hopefully this follows suit in the future.
My body hurts. :(

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Currently downloading and will test.
FYI, the PS3 has a complete version that comes with everything for 30 bucks...which 15 less than buying everything on either version.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Alright....just played several matches online and they were incredible. If you get green bars...theres pretty much no difference between offline and online. After MLG, im done with MK. This stuff is too good to pass up.

Already wrecking noobs with only a couple hrs under my belt.

THTB

Alright....just played several matches online and they were incredible. If you get green bars...theres pretty much no difference between offline and online. After MLG, im done with MK. This stuff is too good to pass up.

Already wrecking noobs with only a couple hrs under my belt.
I'll probably never get green lol. You tried with anything worse?

IKizzLE

BloodHound
I'll probably never get green lol. You tried with anything worse?
Nope just did a search in nearby area and got 3 different players and green bars everytime.
All the links and combos were just as good offline.