What's new

Video of me playing Skarlet at E3, plus pics w/ Ed Boon

Just got home from working at E3 today. I got some time away from working though and jetted over to check out Skarlet. I got to speak with Ed Boon for quite a while and he was totally cool. Pics below. I'll be back at E3 again tomorrow, but only have a bit of work to do... so I'll have quite a while to spend more time with Skarlet. If you guys want more video lemme know!

Oh and just an FYI - I totally suck playing on the stick. I play on a dualshock 2 with a converter normally - with an alternate control scheme. So at E3 being forced onto the stick with the default controls... it wasn't so pretty lol.

w/ Ed Boon!

A couple other randoms at E3 - My wife and I about to be eaten by a dragon, and my company afterparty:

And shameless self plug here - If you are wondering who I work for, our company website is http://www.gamersfirst.com/

Our big game is APB which is front and center in the news right now. http://gamasutra.com/ is splashed with it, so we're really excited! I'm the producer/designer of a fantasy based MMORPG coming out later this year called Hailan Rising.

Anyway... I know this turned into kind of a random long post, but I hope you enjoyed the Skarlet video lol!

Sequel

Boob Titbot
Thanks for the thread. Really good stuff.

Hey you don't live far from our MK gatherings, have you thought about joining us for some offline casuals?

Heya Sequel,

Yeah I would absolutely be down for that. I've been hitting tons of SoCal tournaments since the game launched, but I really need to find some more training buddies besides my co-workers (and also - my wife is pretty awesome with Mileena lol). I won the round robin tournament in Long Beach last Saturday, and am really looking forward to Revelations in LA after E3 wraps up.

Lemme know the info! Thanks!

Sequel

Boob Titbot
Well first off, congrats to your tournament win. Second, there are no real casuals going on that have a set time/date/place. Would you be interested in hosting casuals or just getting together one day and playing for a few hours? I'm pretty far north from you but I don't mind taking a drive. Another option would just to play me online, considering we're probably around 40 minutes from each other the lag shouldn't be that bad.

And what is it with females playing Mileena? Bossette and now your wife. Lol.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Good stuff! Skarlet looks pretty cool, but I wonder why she has that blood ball.

EDIT: Looks like it has armor frames, and does MASSIVE damage for a single projectile (Looks like 18%), but drains her life as well. Very interesting. Also, why is her X-Ray so weak?