What's new

Video Game addiction thread.

TKB

Noob
But F3 was not very good gameplay wise either, the rest of them is great but the core combat of those games were simple and un fun.

Why not Darksouls? :3
I actually really enjoyed fallout's combat system. VATS is very fun to me lol.

To each their own man :) dark souls is great too.

Panel de pon or puyo puyo the puzzle madeness is reaaaal. Oh and someone eants to play custom robo or megaman x command mission. Jet set radio and JSRF. And back in the past the whole SNES and Dreamcast libraries. Powerstone and Super Metroid. Unfortunately in the current gen and last gen nothing has come close to the fun factor of back then.

Honestly the only thing keeping half of these games relevant today is the fsct your friends love the game so you feel roped In to playing with them online

And for those of you dont have the best reading comprehension skills. I didnt say games of today suck or that theyre not fun. I said they dont feel as fun. To me.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Warframe, if im addicted to anything its warframe, jus to awesome to put down o.o

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Master chief collection next month. Ive played halo the most out of any game so i cant wait to play this again with multiplayer.

For now destiny and hearthstone

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I actually really enjoyed fallout's combat system. VATS is very fun to me lol.

To each their own man :) dark souls is great too.
I'll give you VATS :) But I disliked the lack of true sights and enjoyed NV gameplay more simply for that small fact.
Although adding an option in NV to turn back to non true sights was a good idea.
indeed each to their own, people think of me as crazy for not loving them but they were average for me, I like them but not a great deal to the point where people spend the amount of time i've probably piled into other games... of which people probably hate lmao.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Master chief collection next month. Ive played halo the most out of any game so i cant wait to play this again with multiplayer.

For now destiny and hearthstone
I don't have an XO but it sounds awesome, I have every game there is to own of halo being a GIANT NERD.
Therefore I don't feel like i'm missing out a whole lot even with the remake of Halo 2 and it's return to multiplayer.
But once Halo 5 lands I will die as it sounds like it's returning to it's Halo 3 roots and it's all I want.

xGunShow

Toronto, Canada @GunShowXO
I always end up going back and playing the old Resident Evil games. I'm pretty sure I've beaten them all 10+ times @_@

right now I am pretty much playing destiny exclusively but i suspect when master chief collection comes out i will be playing that instead

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Been on a video game slump for almost a year now. Got too worn out after years of non-stop gaming, I guess. Trying to get back into it playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations, which is pretty much all I have at the moment.