What's new

VG Violence

When do you think Jack Thompsan will go so low as to blame MK for school shootings and what not. Because every time I play MKII I go out and toss spears at people and light them on fire with my flaming skeleton breath.

VG violence is BS look at the world before video games....Rome....they had people killing eath other in public for a good time.

VG violence is BS look at the world before video games....Rome....they had people killing eath other in public for a good time.
But people in Rome had an excuse, their leaders were corrupted and insane. Here in the U.S. we have good leaders so they have to blame it on something else.

RoGE

Noob
When do you think Jack Thompsan will go so low as to blame MK for school shootings and what not. Because every time I play MKII I go out and toss spears at people and light them on fire with my flaming skeleton breath.
Wow, you to?

I also like to shoot greens balls a people and do the splits while punching them in the balls.

Maybe if everyone just ignores Jack Thompson he'll return to the fiery depths from whence he came. Attention is obviously what he wants.

I love to do a michael jackson spin and do a 100% combo, then cut them in half with my pimpin hat!! --> Video games has gone through many people's life. Shootings though, are blamed to like, Doom, Duke nukem, and those arcade games. I've seen he history of it on G4 they talked about it. They said one guy had VERYY VERRY Precise aim, and he said he has Never held a gun in his life. In my opinion, It's the parents fault. They smoke cig's kids smoke crack, they go out and rape, while others try to get into shape.