What's new

Venezuela Mortal Kombat Trilogy & Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Tourney

Here in venezuela we´re going to have a Tournament this April 19 of the present year, we´ll be playing many games in a entire one day playing till die but this two are the Tourney of the Night Mortal Kombat Trilogy And Tekken 5: The Dark Resurrection i know that we´re far away but i just wanted to make the thread to give the Info... we´ll be posting the Footage (as always)
take care...=)

MKT FTW! Good to hear that. :) But which version PSX/N64?

BTW Don't forget about some videos!!1!
Nintendo 64 we have some footage in our web www.mkkompetitive.com.ve and got some more on youtube or just click on my sign

you guys aren't playing umk3 ?
Yes manuela we´re still playing UMK3 but not like some time ago because Two of our Arcades are broken (my arcade got some screen troubles)

Whats that smell?

Oh, its Tekken 5.

If yor using the PS3 for T5, why not MKII?
Hell lol the reason why we can´t play MK II is because we got some problem with the internet conection and we can play off line... but no problem man as soon as we fix that shit we´ll be playing MK II

Sometimes we´re still playing MK II before play Tekken xD

Im playing that game... but i really sux on it, im playing and playing but since noone like this game here i need to see and watch videos instead trying to find it for myself xD

LOL... i know Tekken sux, but the thing is that here in venezuela some peoples like to play this game and i got to play that shit just because i want BLOOD!!! LMAO... and off course we´ll be posting the entire footage of this tournament, this sunday hanzo will come to my hometown to play some MKT matches and Talk About the Tier List for MKT... will be posting this Monday the Tier List and probably the Footage of the Tourney... Stay Tuned ^_^

But you can find some Matches on Youtube of the MKK ^_^