What's new

Variation+Costume Combo Tier List

1. Possessed + Ronin - The heavy armor complements the loud hard-hitting specials of this variation while the demonic mask and red rusted stripes inspires a true sense of evil.

2. Fisticuffs + Ninja Mime - This is my go-to combination for when I know how vastly superior I am to my opponent. The stellar combination of Johnny Cage's disses, goofy outfit, nut punches and b12121212 make for highly refined bm.

3. Dualist + Tournament - An underrated gem. The specialty of this combination stems from the transformation of the original firebending Liu Kang to a demigod of light and shadow by reducing the amount of dragon logo and contrasting yellow/black, garnished with a white headband.

4. Gunslinger + Bounty Hunter - This stylish variation runs in parallel to this skin's fancy hat.

5. High Tech + Cyber - High tech has always been seen as the obligatory throw-in variation for Jacqui as its aesthetic with the other costumes don't mesh quite well. Though this problem hasn't been completely resolved with the addition of this costume, it has made this variation more pleasingly viable. I'd like to see something along the lines of this skin getting neon glow bits when charged with db2.

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
1. Kenjutsu + Primary alt color
2. Hat Trick + Primary
3. Fisticuffs + Ninja Mime
4. Unbreakable + Revenant
5. Sorcerer + MK4

Rolling_Toaster

Praise be to Lord Brady
1. Unbreakabkle alt color Koo Lang
2. Impasta alt color primary
3. Cuckthroat alt color primary
4. Possessed alt color ronin
5. Deceptive tournament

Madzin

FEAR ME!
1.) Kung Lao (Revenant) P1 - Tempest
-Works really well with Kung Lao´s prime theme of honor and glory for the Shaolin and himself. The fact that he is a Revenant is just a bittersweet statement to his whole persona, which is now ashamed and unworthy of his ideals and works just flawless.
-The hat has an intresting shape which is good with the blue glow
-Yellow veins with the golden gem

2.) Kotal Kahn (Default) P1 - Sun God
-Its literally just the perfect match for the whole character because the Default is the God Kahn and only the Sun God is its truest form
-Has been supported in the commics as well
-Glowing Yellow eyes through the whole game unlike Blood God/blue shimmery War God

3.) Shinnok (Samurai) P1 - Necromancer
-Revived Samurai (probaly lost the hands in combat)
-Bone wings/hands on the back
-Black colour sheme fits shinnok more with his purple abilites

4.) Sub Zero (Revenant) P1 - Grandmaster / P2 - Cryomancer
-Revenant is for me Noob Saibot easily
-Revenant GM = MK1 Bi Han, its just a perfect new take on the character itself
-White Colour Cryo just fits with the whole outlook and his ice abilites (all black and white with a tint of light blue ice attacks)

5.) Ermac (Default) P2 - Mystic
-Definitely his best costume
-His gloves get the green mystic layer
-The complete red acolyte robe makes the contrast better with the green abilities

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
The coolest ones to me in no order are default P2 Venomous, default P2 Cryomancer, Revenant P2 Unbreakable, Kuai Laing P2 Grandmaster (I like Sub's costumes a lot), default Scorpion in general is probably the best skin in the game, Ronin P2 Possessed, P2 Smoke, P2 Cyber Sub, default P2 Blood God, default Tempest Lao, and default P2 Summoner Quan. That's all I got for now lol.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
In no order:
- Revenant Sub Zero
- Chrome/Silver Cyber Sub Zero
- Future Raiden
- Alt Color South American Kung Lao (that mustache is OP man!!)
- Erron Black with his shiny white hat!

Honorable mentions:
- Cassie Sub Zero Cosplay
- Cassie w/ the Tux
- Alt Color Dark Lord Kotal

CmC_HAt

Noob
1 - subz kuai liang alt color
2 - mileena piercing alt color tournament
3 - mileena ravenous - alt color vampire
4 - jason alt color

trufenix

bye felicia
I just wish I could get default Kenshi's coat with tournament Kenshi's head so I can live out my Neo fantasy.