What's new

(Vanilla/Outdated) Kameo Regeneration Time and Health Data List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approximate kameo move regeneration time in seconds, I've measured this manually with a stopwatch. There can be measurement errors of +/1 secs at max as times don't seem to be whole numbers. there can be delays to the start of the regeneration, depending on the length of the move. health modificators are also given. May I add, Goro has strong moves but his data seems excessively bad compared to the others, while kung lao's low hat is like wtf?

Edit: Added throw damage and armored reversals.

Cyrax:
K: 10 (+ long delay)
BK: 10
FK: 10
Health: +50
Throw Damage: 100

Darrius
K: 25 (costs full bar)
Throw Damage: 120

Frost:
K: 8
K (hold): 8
FK: 9
BK: 16
Health: 0
Throw Damage: 110

Goro:
K/UK/DK: 16 (+ long delay)
KK/UKK/DKK: 32 (+ long delay)
BK: 16 (+ long delay)
FK: 12
Health: -50

Jax:
K:9
BK/FK: 10
DK: 2
Health: +100
Throw Damage: 110, 160 (EN)

Kano:
K: 8
FK (full hold): 20 (costs full bar)

Kung Lao:
K: 9
K (hold): 9
BK: 2
BK (full hold): 4 (costs full bar)
FK: 13
Has an armored reversal.

Motaro:
BK: 9
BK: (full hold): 9 (costs full bar)
DK: 19 (costs full bar)

Sareena:
DK: 9
FK: 3
Has an armored reversal

Scorpion:
K/DK/UK: 10

Sektor:
K: 9 (+ long delay)
KK: 19 (+ long delay)
FK: 8

Shujinko:
K (full load): 3
FK: (full load): 3
BK (full load): 3

Sonya:
K: 10
FK: 2
FK (full charge): 4 (costs full bar)
Throw Damage: 140
Has an armored reversal.

Stryker:
K: 7
UK: 9

Sub-Zero:
K: 12
Throw Damage: 130
Has an armored reversal

Last edited:

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Yeah I definitely feel that longer Goro time when I play him. And only 2 seconds my goodness! Extremely useful list, thanks

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I don't get the point of having a delay and different regeneration times. Like just get rid of the delay, but make ir regen slower? Or make them all regenerate the same, but give some a delay. Having both just seems uneccesarily convuluted to me

I don't get the point of having a delay and different regeneration times. Like just get rid of the delay, but make ir regen slower? Or make them all regenerate the same, but give some a delay. Having both just seems uneccesarily convuluted to me
i dont exatly understand the point of delay either. maybe its when characters like cyrax get taken offsrceen by their moves and are still active even though you dont see them.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
i dont exatly understand the point of delay either. maybe its when characters like cyrax get taken offsrceen by their moves and are still active even though you dont see them.
I feel like a delay if your kameo gets hit would be fair as a punishment for getting too kameo trigger happy. But other than that yeah, instead of having a 5 sec regen and a 4 sec delay, just make it a 9 sec regen.

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
@mods this is data from vanilla mk1 and i will not update it anymore. if someone wants to take care of this thread, go ahead.
I'll close it and update the title so people know. If anyone wants to update it again at some point, they can send a DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.