What's new

v1.03 Official Injustice: Gods Among Us Patch Changes Released

Dont really see it being that much of a problem, if you want the same effect you can use his B1 string to load an arrow/force a backdash. The character is all 5050 vortexs as it is, so theres no real need to have a tonne of strings that allow him to change arrows.

May aswell wait till tomorrow (today) anyway, maybe you can still use it to load an arrow.
Do you suffer from insomnia? LOL It's 10:23pm eastern time, should be like 3:24am in the UK

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
So let me get this straight....

Harley, Deathstroke, Ares and Green Arrow get nerfed, but Black Adam doesn't? Haha. Good stuff, NRS. I get the Ares nerf, I guess....even though it WAS escapable. And I know shitheads were CRYING about Deathstroke.....but Harley and Arrow? GTFO of here.

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
I'm glad that NRS is being conservative for now overall instead of going nuts with shit. It's a shame about Harley though, maybe they're not sure what to do with her. Hopefully DS' changes aren't anything drastic, if it just means characters like Lex don't get screwed then that's fine. Just gotta wait and see. And by that I mean practice Catwoman combos again because I have a real reason to do so.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Why is everyone crying about nerfs/buffs like this is the last patch. There are potentially 6 more patches coming if NRS continues their pattern through the second season pass.
Touching Harley Quinn with anything but love is just atrocious... People feared her before.. NOW she is fixed.. Please.. It's a joke that they would even CONSIDER touching her when she already has a broken ass, unusable trait.. Her first fix is that a fix.. If it was broken- the fix is justified.. The change to her second 2,D3 .. I just don't see what they are looking at touching any of the middle of the bunch characters (Arrow and Harley) while letting others slide... That's why.

Is there a legitimate reason people want Black Adam messed with, or is he just popular at high level right now and people are tired of seeing him?
I'm pretty sure it's the fact that he blows up alot of characters, has safe fullscreen divekicks, and if he touches you your life bar goes "poof" in a matter of seconds. I could be wrong though

Can we all just wait until the patch is out before we all scream that the sky is falling? These changes might actually make the game pretty awesome in the long run, no one actually knows how the game will evolve from here.

Touching Harley Quinn with anything but love is just atrocious... People feared her before.. NOW she is fixed.. Please.. It's a joke that they would even CONSIDER touching her when she already has a broken ass, unusable trait.. Her first fix is that a fix.. If it was broken- the fix is justified.. The change to her second 2,D3 .. I just don't see what they are looking at touching any of the middle of the bunch characters (Arrow and Harley) while letting others slide... That's why.
QFT I'm glad you realise that the nerf to harley and arrow is dumb. Arrow is a mid tier character at best and his b23 string wasn;t an issue. In the corner it was deadly and you could loop 3 back to back, but then again, so many characters have much worse shit than that, especially nightwing. And, if you get cornered in this game you deserve to get frametrapped, there are so many options available that cornering is not easy. Pushblock interactables etc. Im very upset with these changes.

Slymind

Noob
Overreactions as always, with the amount of incoming DLC, it's safe to say that this is far from being the last patch, more changes will be made along the way.

Maybe they are fixing things which the developers never intended to be in the game?

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Overreactions as always, with the amount of incoming DLC, it's safe to say that this is far from being the last patch, more changes will be made along the way.
And what pray tell do you see happening in the future when on the first balance patch they decide to nerf a character with already a gimped handicapped trait ( that needs fix) and was solid MID tier at best (player dependent)?

Kibaris

Noob
Where is the Superman's F2,3, breath frame advantage nerf NRS?!!! Of course Deathstroke gets heavily nerfed on all his gunshots plus his air gunshot now is more punishable? Ok from now on DS is officialy a rushdown only character!

Heaton

NO MONEY DOWN
I'm torn. Bane buffed, but Deathstroke nerfed. :\

I have some hope that the Deathstroke nerfs won't be that bad just because of the incredibly ambiguous wording - what the hell does "slightly" even mean? But of course, that's just hope it won't be crippling, since we already know he is nerfed to some degree.