What's new

[UPDATED] NetherRealm Studios Balance Patch Stream Notes {patch goes "LIVE" October 1st}

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Dude, if you comment isn't troll, Shazam's grab had massive range. One of the guys used it when they reset training mode, and it caught the dude from that distance. It was around 34:56 if you want to check out the video again.
So I was right and did see it like I thought? Im not a Shazam player and thought that grab I saw him do was huge and new, but I had someone on the Shazam boards say otherwise so I thought I had to be mistaken.

Its been a helluva night for me trying to keep this all straight.

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
So I was right and did see it like I thought? Im not a Shazam player and thought that grab I saw him do was huge and new, but I had someone on the Shazam boards say otherwise so I thought I had to be mistaken.

Its been a helluva night for me trying to keep this all straight.
Lol yeah dude, we've learned a lot more specifics about the changes, and that Shazam thread is crazy :confused:. OK nevermind, I just went into training and apparently his grab reaches that range anyway. Well shit dude, that is a pretty big distance, what more do you want lol. Should it go half-screen. Anyway though, I guess it isn't shown exactly how much it increased, but no matter by how much, it's gonna be ridiculous.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Ah fuggit Im gonna go get some sleep. I'll deal with this tomorrow in the lab and by running sets with Vote4thegote in the lab.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Lol yeah dude, we've learned a lot more specifics about the changes, and that Shazam thread is crazy :confused:. OK nevermind, I just went into training and apparently his grab reaches that range anyway. Well shit dude, that is a pretty big distance, what more do you want lol. Should it go half-screen. Anyway though, I guess it isn't shown exactly how much it increased, but no matter by how much, it's gonna be ridiculous.
The increase in range was fairly noticable to me. Catwoman at one point walks back far enough to where it likely would avoid pre-patch HM, at least from what I recall. I'm pretty likely wrong, though, and it's just placebo effect kicking in.

Also, the Lobo changes are beautiful. I don't think anyone expected nuke pumps to shoot THAT far. 28% for MB nuke pump??? :confused:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
MMH overhead teleport had it's hitbox increased so it wouldn't whiff on some jumping opponents. It should be listed as a buff; no need to freak out everyone.

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
The increase in range was fairly noticable to me. Catwoman at one point walks back far enough to where it likely would avoid pre-patch HM, at least from what I recall. I'm pretty likely wrong, though, and it's just placebo effect kicking in.

Also, the Lobo changes are beautiful. I don't think anyone expected nuke pumps to shoot THAT far. 28% for MB nuke pump??? :confused:
I don't know man, I thought I saw a significant change too. I looked back through most of the video though and apparently they never showed it going farther than it already can. Whatever, that stream kind of sucked anyway. They never fixed that gigantic sound delay and they didn't show off some of the big stuff they mentioned (like Black Adam being able to B3 off of Black Magic is it?).

Those Lobo buffs were definitely amazing though! I remember reading that his shotgun special would do a lot more with both nuke shells, but I didn't expect freakin' 28%!!!