What's new

[Updated] Injustice - New Series of Gameplay & Screen Shots

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just recently recorded at the Tokyo Game Show in Japan are these two videos showcasing some potentially new gameplay of Batman vs Harley Quinn and Solomon Grundy vs Superman. So far, no new characters have been announced at the Tokyo Game Show. We have been able to tack the release date for Injustice down a bit more to a April release, but not too much further at this point. In the time being, check out the new gameplay videos!

(third and fourth videos down) Click here!

[Updated w/ new screen shots via Game Informer]

Attachments

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I'll respect them more if they start showing us something new and not the same old cast and stages they been showing since E3

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I gotta say, as hype as I am for this game, the videos and lack of revealing anything are really starting to get on my nerves. I want to see some really gameplay to see how this game is going to work, and I want to see more characters. We have been watching the same characters for months.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I gotta say, as hype as I am for this game, the videos and lack of revealing anything are really starting to get on my nerves. I want to see some really gameplay to see how this game is going to work, and I want to see more characters. We have been watching the same characters for months.
Remember how in earlier MK videos before release date stuff they had stuff like 111 *pause* *cross over* Uppercut all over the place? They only truly show the hype for characters in their official trailers lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Remember how in earlier MK videos before release date stuff they had stuff like 111 *pause* *cross over* Uppercut all over the place? They only truly show the hype for characters in their official trailers lol.
The only character to get an actual trailer yet was catwoman wasn't it? Why has no one else gotten anything? AND WILL THEY JUST REVEAL THE JOKER ALREADY?!?!?! YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE FOOLING ANYBODY NRS?!?!?! GET REAL!!!

Emanuel

Noob
Is there any way in the world to let ed Boon know that Batmans fighting stance looks so ridiculous? And i am a batman fan and want him to be much better then what I am seeing. They should really take some ideas from the new dark knight returns animated cartoon because he kicks butt in there and has some sweet fighting moves in there.

Lol, Emanuel

Yeah Batman looks retarded just standing there. That is a horrible fighting stance. I also think this game looks very stiff. Like I said before though, if it turns out great, I'm on board, but as of now, I'm still way way way on the sidelines.

I really wish people would pick Wonder Woman more often. I'm glad we got some Harley in this one and her "Tortoise Stance" move, which is really cool. I just want Catwoman, Wondy and Harley

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
The only character to get an actual trailer yet was catwoman wasn't it? Why has no one else gotten anything? AND WILL THEY JUST REVEAL THE JOKER ALREADY?!?!?! YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE FOOLING ANYBODY NRS?!?!?! GET REAL!!!
He's too busy cutting off his own face

C-Sword

Noob
How can those random players be good at the game if they've never played it before? It's not like they were given the time to look at all the move lists and study them.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Why is it that we're given EARLY FOOTAGE of a game that is STILL in either Alpha or Beta stage, and all we can do is complain?
LBSH, we're lucky to even know that this game is being made, let alone as much info as they have given us. If seeing scrubs play a demo version bothers you so much, GO TO A CON EVENT TO PLAY THE FUCKING DEMO YOURSELF!
Otherwise, just chill out and wait for this shit to hit the shelves.

Why is it that we're given EARLY FOOTAGE of a game that is STILL in either Alpha or Beta stage, and all we can do is complain?
LBSH, we're lucky to even know that this game is being made, let alone as much info as they have given us. If seeing scrubs play a demo version bothers you so much, GO TO A CON EVENT TO PLAY THE FUCKING DEMO YOURSELF!
Otherwise, just chill out and wait for this shit to hit the shelves.
I agree with you somewhat. The part I don't agree with is that they have given us a lot of info. So far, everything has basically been the same. The last big info we got was Catwoman being in the roster. Either than that, we are getting fed the same crap over and over again.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Man, it seems like some people are getting less patient. I mean really, Catwoman was announced what, a month ago? They have until April (tentatively) to reveal shit to us. Don't get your panties in a bunch because some people who have never ever played the game before got recorded while testing it out.