What's new

Breakthrough - Goro Updated! GORO LIVES! Official MKX Goro Trailer

Kal

<3
That fighting style is not for me, the whole brute force thing I'm not a fan of, but he does look badass. I like Goro, he's a classic MK badass.

I noticed this too. Armageddon alternate costume homage perhaps? Either way, great to see that everyone's getting a fair slice of costumes this time around, not just the day 1 standard roster.
I think it's just a variation idk if it's a second costume but I hope it's not his armageddon alt. I hated that shit.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I noticed this too. Armageddon alternate costume homage perhaps? Either way, great to see that everyone's getting a fair slice of costumes this time around, not just the day 1 standard roster.
That's a variation thing.
Speaking of Goro and alts.
He is technically DLC and not a member of the initial roster, I wonder if he will get a alt costume or not.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I was wondering who was going to tag me. And was waiting for it to post my thoughts.

GORO IS HERE!

Yeah he is my second character behind Johnny. Holy FUCK this character man.

I AM THE MASTER OF KOMBAT!

@tylerlansdown I'm sure this trailer was made a while ago, but thanks for taking my advice and using Johnny. :)

Edit: 69th comment. June 9th is my birthday 06/09. It was meant to BE!

GORO LIVES!

Last edited:

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
I don't know how anyone can say "that has to be an early/unfinished model", what proof do you have other that you think it looks unpolished?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I think it's just a variation idk if it's a second costume but I hope it's not his armageddon alt. I hated that shit.
That's a variation thing.
Speaking of Goro and alts.
He is technically DLC and not a member of the initial roster, I wonder if he will get a alt costume or not.
Well feasibly speaking, there's not a whole lot you can fundamentally do to give Goro a "traditional alternate" costume without coloring him purple or putting him in a four-armed Tuxedo, so I wouldn't rule it out of being an alt.

And I know that he's essentially following the DLC ecosystem. That's my point.