What's new

UPDATED: Full MKX details and impressions from Toronto's Fan Expo by Casselman

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I actually accidentally did it once. Yes, you can cut yourself to death if you aren't careful. However, if it's between rounds you carry over the damage buff since it's time based (or seems to be)

Lol... It does about 12.5% and trades up double. I thought it was about 10-20 so I cut and died. People laughed. Then I started next round with a 54% combo and the laughter stopped
man...... i can see some players saying..... "fuck it i lost this round......." and cutting themselves to stack up to like..... 60% command grab

yowza.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
man...... i can see some players saying..... "fuck it i lost this round......." and cutting themselves to stack up to like..... 60% command grab

yowza.
Animation takes a little bit, my bonus damage wore off mid-combo. Luckily I went hard in the beginning of it.
Cut stacking was derp but I heard it wasn't likely to stay since the bonus damage was multiplicative, even though the cost was flat.

However, I didn't just do mine raw. I did a MB grab into it (which is why I recommended it earlier) and happened to die.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Animation takes a little bit, my bonus damage wore off mid-combo. Luckily I went hard in the beginning of it.
Cut stacking was derp but I heard it wasn't likely to stay since the bonus damage was multiplicative, even though the cost was flat.

However, I didn't just do mine raw. I did a MB grab into it (which is why I recommended it earlier) and happened to die.
did MB grabs still let you throw a certain direction?
Like did you have a MB front/back throw?