What's new

(UPDATED as of 7/13/2014!) Update on Mortal Kombat 9 Side Tournament at EVO 2014, Top 4 Decided!

Right..we know its late, but we were asking why. Which the few post above answered our legitimate question.
Right, but if you have ever watched a fighting game tournament before, you would realize that they are always late and the reason it's late doesn't really matter. There is always some excuse.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Right, but if you have ever watched a fighting game tournament before, you would realize that they are always late and the reason it's late doesn't really matter. There is always some excuse.
Lol it does matter because we wanted to know when it would start so we could watch it?

What would be the point of this thread it if didn't matter when it starts or any thread. And it was well over 30 mins from start time and we where wondering what's going on.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
At least we get to watch, long live mk
I hope... getting nervous that all we'll get is a twitter update ;_;

If I had to guess, I wouldn't think Art would want to miss Marvel Top 8. Or SF4 Top 8, which is right after that. Both of them could possibly be historic.

So we may have to hold on until later this evening.
It's just top 4... 30 minutes tops and if all four players are there... it could have happened already with how long Smash took.