What's new

[UPDATE] Unannounced PS Vita Version of Injustice rated by USK, GOTY edition possible for Next Gen

AssassiN

Noob
UPDATE: It looks like INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us may be coming to both Xbox One and Playstation 4 as a "Game of the Year" edition. It has been seen listed on a Brazilian Classification website, see here. See image below!

For PS Vita players who were hoping to don their capes and masks in the world of Injustice: Gods Among Us, their wishes may yet be realized. According to this source below, the Vita version for Injustice was recently rated by USK, a German rating organization. This stands to reason that Germany's Vita players are nearing the moment for when they receive their anticipated DC game, and soon, the rest of the world will follow suit. Consult the link at the bottom of this article for more information.

Source: USK.DE website.

Thanks to AssassiN for the post.

Game of the Year edition:
goty.jpg

Credit: @MKServer

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
no mention of a PC version?

update: ok i just checked the site.. no PC version..

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
So will the Vita version be 60fps with lower graphics like MK9?
Will people go...... Damn, that ugly?
All over again?

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
this is interesting, we know how they like to do exclusive contents, wonder if they are saving the "last 2 DLC" for the next gen systems. I know they are not confirmed, but you gotta think they have 2 more ready to round out that character select.