What's new

[UPDATE]Perfect Legend, Tom Brady, CD Jr confirmed co-authors to Prima Games I:GAU Strategy Guide

Pound IC

Noob
I wouldnt pin this all on a Typo.. knowing top level players who are your actual training partners at times should be enough to wanna scan over the whole guide..

A lot of this Batman guide from Prima's site is already helpful... http://www.primagames.com/games/injustice-gods-among-us/news/injustice-gods-among-us-batman-guide

Batman - Best Basic Moves & Introduction

Batman's best basic moves: controls and descriptions
Batman - Best Combo Attacks

Batman's combo attacks with controls and descriptions
Batman - Special Moves

Learn Batman's special moves
Batman - Strategy

How to win with Batman, every time
Batman - Combos

How to perform Batman's combos

STORMS
Seriously? I learned all of this in about 20 minutes with the demo. And the combos are horrible...

RossSaiohken

Edward of the Storm Lands.
Is there any explanation of what certain terms mean in the guide?

For example, footsies, cross-ups, 'safe on block' etc.

I've got a general idea of what they mean just by the context they're used in combined with common sense, but I'd love an clear and direct explanation. I don't wanna buy a guide and then be confused by every other word.

RossSaiohken

Edward of the Storm Lands.
You guys know what the deal is with amazon? I preordered this a few weeks ago and I went on the order this morning to doublecheck everything and the estimated delivery date has changed from the 22nd of April to between the 1st and 9th of May?

SRP

Noob
You guys know what the deal is with amazon? I preordered this a few weeks ago and I went on the order this morning to doublecheck everything and the estimated delivery date has changed from the 22nd of April to between the 1st and 9th of May?
No idea. I ordered mine with 1 day shipping and it is still the same date.

hey, can anyone who has gotten the guide tell me whether it includes frame data or not? my tv is a little blurry and i can't see the numbers that well so it would be great if frame data was included