What's new

UPDATE: MK: Legacy II to debut on Machinima September 26th all at once + New Trailer inside

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
ermac will kill him
My predictions are the following...

Kenshi beats Ermac
Mileena beats Cage BUT...
...Gets interrupted by Kitana and...
Kitana kills Mileena
Kang beats Cage
Kang kills Stryker
Scorpion kills Sub-Zero

I have absolutely NO idea if Shang Tsung and Raiden are going to fight AT ALL (hopefully, they will).
And of course I'm waiting to see a Liu Kang - Kung Lao fight...
I'm afraid Mileena and Ermac are not going to have much screening time. By the first looks, it seems like they're focusing on Scorp-Sub , Kung-Kang and Kenshi a lot...

zaf

professor
My predictions are the following...

Kenshi beats Ermac
Mileena beats Cage BUT...
...Gets interrupted by Kitana and...
Kitana kills Mileena
Kang beats Cage
Kang kills Stryker
Scorpion kills Sub-Zero

I have absolutely NO idea if Shang Tsung and Raiden are going to fight AT ALL (hopefully, they will).
And of course I'm waiting to see a Liu Kang - Kung Lao fight...
I'm afraid Mileena and Ermac are not going to have much screening time. By the first looks, it seems like they're focusing on Scorp-Sub , Kung-Kang and Kenshi a lot...

Yea how in the hell did kenshi get so popular rofl. I've played every MK game practically on release and I will admit that Kenshi is my favorite new gen character. but is he everyones lols?
As soon as I saw ermac and kenshi fighting, I knew ermac would most likely die to him.

I pretty much agree with your list.
I hope kenshi does not kill ermac off too quickly. I do want to see what they did with him.
However if he does die, It is still all good. Love mk too much to care for one character gone.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
If that Sub-Zero is Bi-han(which I think it is) Scorpion will kill him...

Not sure if Stryker will die but i could see that.

Kitana I think will definitely kill Mileena...

Kenshi will defeat Ermac, but not sure about "killing" him remember the Deception arc if they pay homage to that, Kenshi could FREE Ermac....Ancestral Sword remember?

Lastly, this is while overall following the canon game story. Is still but another vision of MK characters if not exactly(example Ermac's look, Mileena's mouth, Raiden not wearing a head wrap and hat etc)

Looks epic.