What's new

Update: Impaled Heads exploit patched out

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
And as mentioned, said reasons are 1) not fun 2) not engaging 3) boring AF 4) frustrating AF 5) all the wrong reasons to play a FIGHTING GAME.

I didn't buy the game to play 'lets unlock!', I bought the game to do two things 1) play matches and 2) customise my favorites. I can only FREELY do 1 out of 2, so in my view I didn't get what I paid for.

Also, lay off with the snide insults. I'm trying to ignore those but you keep up with the 'entitlement' and all that crap and I'll start slinging barbs like 'corporate shill' back at you. We don't want that, so lay off. I'm quite sure we can debate without poking and insinuating.
Not trying to insult you, my man. The general toxicity surrounding this game is just starting to get to me. Like I said, I definitely agree on some points. Believe me, I shat on them hard regarding the bullshit Towers of Time at launch. Along with the things I mentioned above (not gonna let go regarding the soul fragments). But I also feel like a lot of it is blown way out of proportion. The lootbox fiasco that turned out to be wrong. The microtransactions fiasco that turned out to be wrong. Etc etc. The gameplay itself is amazing. But the grind definitely needs to be toned down.

SUPAHJD

Horror Guest Shill
I'm good. That's gonna be a no from me.

I didn't even use the Konami code back in the day. I buy games to play them no matter how frustrating some parts may be. Those of you who can do this and not feel gutted by it have my respect but... I'm cut from different cloth I guess. NRS put out a game, even if it does have an incessant grind this is still Mortal Kombat. In the test of might...

You've all failed.
Not trying to insult you, my man. The general toxicity surrounding this game is just starting to get to me. Like I said, I definitely agree on some points. Believe me, I shat on them hard regarding the bullshit Towers of Time at launch. Along with the things I mentioned above (not gonna let go regarding the soul fragments). But I also feel like a lot of it is blown way out of proportion. The lootbox fiasco that turned out to be wrong. The microtransactions fiasco that turned out to be wrong. Etc etc. The gameplay itself is amazing. But the grind definitely needs to be toned down.
I don't fault people any longer to be honest.

I feel like NRS really did blow it with how far they went this time. And sadly, even though there may be good gameplay, that's about one of the few good things you can say about this game.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
because of the MTXs
What MTXs? The five random items that are available for 24 hours and then get switched out? Because the Krypt is definitely not MTX! You can't pay your way to open all the stuff in the Krypt with real money!

No, it's all about the grind. That's the issue here for most people, because thing is, you HAVE to play the game and grind your way to unlock the Krypt. You CAN'T just throw money at WB and unlock stuff. So the "greed" you're mentioning isn't from WB trying to squeeze every penny out of us. It's time. It's all about the time we spend on the game.

FaneBlackwing

Best in the West
Towers of Time change constantly.
They really don't.

There's only 4 towers unless you spend currency(not to mention you have to grind even more past that) or get lucky in the Krypt. Only two of them change multiple times in a single day, and the one that changes the most frequently lasts 2 hours.

Injustice 2 had far more variety and choices, plus there was actual replayability in most of them since you'd almost always get loot boxes or gear for characters.

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
I saw people in the comments section of Max's channel talking about and sharing the glitch. So it seems like some of the bigger audiences know about this now and will probably be doing it.

Sorry if I get his name wrong but the UI artist (Daanish Saed) replied to a tweet about the head glotch and said lol he did it too. Someone posted the screenshot on gamefaqs.
If this is true, then that means NRS devs are using the glitch too. lol

I really don't see how anyone will get banned for this. A lot of people who are only interested in online is doing it so they can finally get unlocks at a reasonable pace, bigger audiences of channels like Maximilian_Dood know about it, and now NRS devs themselves are using it.

Maybe I will use it one time just to get Cetrion's head...

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
To keep it all the way live, to me the grind in this game to get items is everything BAD Injustice 2 was x10. I love grinding to work for my items, BUT what NRS fucked up was taking people away from the modes that meant the most....and thats ONLINE! You don't get shit from Ranked matches. A couple of coins here n there but thats how I learn to grind EXPERIENCE not to grind stupid ass random towers that made me quit Injustice in the first place.

You shouldn't penalize people who want to gain experience getting good by learning matchups. NRS should have made way to make items also available by playing Ranked mode or even Casuals. Now if I want to make my character look fly, I have to play a ridiculous amount of time on fodder shit. Its dumb. And THATS why I took advantage of this glitch. Whoop there it is.

Dynasty also posted the glitch on his channel last night. At this point NRS really cant do anything, way too many people Know about and doing it.

I would be surprised if they even patch it at this point. It doesnt affect gameplay in anyway shape or form.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
they never did anything when you could glitch for costumes in injustice 1, mkx, and injustice 2 so
Really? I didnt even know about the INJ2 one. All i know is this...ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS lol! You only get 5-6 items for that character! 1 skin, 1 victory pose, 3 separate Kustom items. Its not like you get a whole page of skins for that character. You still have a whole ass Krypt to explore with a LOT more items. People kill me with that "Oh you might get banned" bullshit. Maaaaan, ban these nuts! Shit..